Get It Out

I guess the last chapter was boring huh? I thought it was. I love the comments I get about the characters, I enjoy reading them. Also requests are still open for Bangtan Family if anyone has any ideas they would like to see or if there are any plot holes I can finish them up, only if you like.

Alright, that is all I wanted to say. To the story....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook sat on the couch staring at his house guests. It was a surprise to see them at his front door asking about Taehyung and them being here for him. It hasn't been a week since he told his Pride about his past and the plan to take down Seok-woo yet here are three other people ready to fight with them.

"That's when I gave Tae our numbers. Plus, with you going AWOL, he needed people to talk to." Jimin explained. When Jungkook had ran off, Jimin decided it was up to three strangers to comfort Taehyung while he was gone. They weren't that helpful, obviously.

"We tried our best, but you know, we can't do much. So when Tae texted me about his surgery, we came right over. Mercury, right?" Yoongi spoke up.

Jungkook just nods. "Yeah, it in his womb, so the plan is to remove the organ for good before the mercury spreads."

Hoseok gasped. "So he won't be able to conceive anymore?"

Jungkook nods. "He can't with it inside him now. I'm not sure if he told you, but we lost our daughter to the poison. The mercury is programed to attack the inner shell of the womb, so when the embryoid touches the sides, the baby will be killed by it."

"So four to five months?" Yoongi asked. "Bastard, killing an innocent being like that. I'm sorry Jungkook."

After spending time in the mansion, the weird herd had introduced themselves to each member of the Pride. Something that should've happened when they first met, or even at the beach.

"Thanks." Jungkook said. It has been a couple of weeks since his baby girl was taken from him and his mate, but that doesn't mean it still didn't hurt. Because it did.

"Ok, I'm putting him under, do you want to talk to him before he sleeps?" Namjoon asked as he left the basement where the surgery will be performed.

Jungkook stood up from his seat on the couch and made his way downstairs. "You three coming?"

The poly couple followed behind the King and were shocked to see the giant basement.

"Damn, preparing for an apocalypse?" Yoongi asked as he touched different items laying around

"Damn, preparing for an apocalypse?" Yoongi asked as he touched different items laying around. Namjoon flinch every time something was moved to a new spot because of the Capybara. "No, but..." He takes a microscope out of Yoongi's hands and placed it back on the proper table. "It helps to be fully prepared for anything. Like this surgery."

"Have you done this before?" Hoseok asked, gently slapping Yoongi's hand from touching anything else. "Of course I have. I've done the surgeries in my old pack. Something I was forced to study in college. I never had to take out a womb, but it's not any different from stomach cancer removal. I think." Namjoon finished, whispering the last sentence to himself.