Cub?

Ok ok. Here is a new chapter, but this will be the last one until March 30th, so Saturday a new chapter will be up.

So obviously, we will be back with the gang in Jungkook's house but like I haven't really been taking notes that well so everything may or may not make sense? For example, I don't remember if the gang know Yoongi and Hoseok's names, I do know they know Jimin's so that's good. This is irrelevant information but a good example.

Anyways, there's a HUGE WARNING. I TELL YOU THERE IS DEATH AND A SAD, VERY SAD SCENE THAT CONTINUES THROUGHOUT THIS CHAPTER THE ENITRE THING IS ANGST AND DEATH. DO NOT REPORT THIS CHAPTER OR BOOK, I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE PART COMES UP SO YOU CAN SKIP AND STILL UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED! CHARACTER DEATH AND STILL BIRTH! Please trust me on this, if any of this triggers you just don't read the chapter and wait for the next, it will still make sense just minus this scene.

I was reluctant to post this chapter but it is needed, please if this makes you uncomfortable do not read this chapter, go to the safe zone then read. It will be better for your mental health or emotions.

You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook didn't care about the looks he was getting from passer byers. He just needed to get home. Yes, he was still in his new form, his lion may be caged and muzzled but that doesn't mean he trusts it. Not yet, at least.

A mob of people stopped him from his run. Everyone seemed to be amazed by his appearance. Shit, now what the fuck do I do!?

Children walked up to him, adults were asking questions, somehow a reporter showed up asking him his name and what he was. No one seemed scared but it did fucking annoy the hell out of Jungkook.

"Move it!" He roared. Everyone just gasped in amazement. "He can talk in it!" A man exclaimed. Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

Looking around, he spotted a building and a clear way through the rooftops. Taking a leap, he used his human like arms to grip the building's sides and managed to climb up to the top. He can hear the people below gasp, but he wasn't here to show off, his mate could be in trouble.

Now in pursuit by rooftop, Jungkook jumped across every roof and managed to lose his posse.

Finally seeing his mansion, Jungkook jumped off the roof and continued to run to the door. Not even bothering to knock, he ran to his shared room with his mate.

Seokjin watched as a frantic lion ran passed him. "Jungkook?" He asked. Then realization hit him. "Wait! Jungkook, don't go in there!"

Jungkook didn't listen or rather, didn't hear. He needs to see his mate. He's been gone for about three months, he needs to see his mate.

By the time he got to his bedroom door a scent hit him, every part of his body stopped.

Seokjin managed to catch up to him. Trying to get his breath back, he spoke. "Kook, please. We don't know what happened."

The scent. It smells like, another lion but it's missing something.

Jungkook shifted back and turned to his hyung, his clothes were torn in different places due to his fight with Seok-woo's Pride, Seokjin paid no mind to it. "My cub."

Seokjin just sighed. "Just stay calm. Taehyung is already beating himself up for what happened. Be there for him. Also, try to get her away from him, we can't. He won't let us go near her."

Jungkook nods his head before slowly opening the door. The first thing he saw was his mate sitting on a rocking chair holding a bundle in his arms. His mate looked almost dead, like the first time they met.