Hell No!

Taehyung stays in bed. He doesn't have much movement in his body anyways so why bother leaving the comfortable bed?

"Oh god. This is the King's bed? What does he want from me?" Taehyung said to himself.

The door opened to reveal IU and another male. Inside of Taehyung his lion felt scared and intimidated by the other. Every time a Lion was near him Lionesses were right behind them ready to fight the Mane less. He never got away from the attacks.

"Hello there Mane less. What is your name? When I asked my lovely lady here she told me she forgot to ask. I'm not sure if you know this but I find it rude to be hospitable without knowing a name." The male smiled but Taehyung could see that he was truly upset or angry can't really tell.

"Taehyung. My last name doesn't matter anymore."

Jungkook walks closer to the bed. "What makes you think it doesn't matter?"

"My old Pride uses my last name since it came from my family. I can't use it when I'm not part of it." Taehyung looked down in shame.

"What Pride?" Jungkook wanted to know as much as he could about the Mane Less.

"Kim. Like I said, it's a family Pride for the Kings who rule it."

"So a fellow family member took your throne?"

Taehyung took in a deep breath. "What am I doing here?" He obviously didn't want to talk about his past anymore.

"Well, I wanted to make sure you had nowhere else to go before I asked." Jungkook leaned in close to Taehyung's face with the biggest smirk he has ever seen.

"Ask what?" Taehyung was kind of scared to hear the answer. Did the Lion want him to his prisoner or something? Well, or something happened.

"Ask you to be my queen."

Jungkook loved the shocked look Taehyung displayed. This will be an easy woo.

"Why do you not speak? It's not that hard to think about. You have no Pride, no name, no anything. When you become my Queen you get everything. Food, clothes, water, respect, my Pride, even a last name. Give me your yes and I'll tell you who you are now."

Taehyung looked disgusted.

Does he really think I'll just  say yes? I'm being downgraded to a female status and not only that but something tells me no one has ever said no to him! Taehyung thought to himself.

"Hell No! Did you really think I'll just give you my body! My life! What the hell is wrong with you!? You seem to want me so bad that you spray everything I don't have in order to remind myself that you can give me all of what I lost back but hide the fact that Queens are used for sex and doing your dirty work when hunting!" Taehyung wanted to punch the still smirking man.

IU stood inches away from the yelling and calm males. Two lions in the same den is NOT a good idea. Getting a male to step down from their natural rank never goes well, even before the DNA came to humans. Back then a lion would never give up their Pride to be a Queen in another. Only two Mane Less would form the bond in order to start a new pride. Jungkook always found a liking to males, he knew what he wanted in a Queen way before his Pride formed.

Unlike most Prides, Jungkook had to start from scratch. He was able to find ten Lionesses who didn't mind leaving all they know for him, they couldn't explain it but all the girls trusted him and found him strong. IU was the first to join and manage to present females to him so she automatically got the position of main Lioness.

Finding a male to join just because you have a Pride and he doesn't is not the best strategy to go off of but she can't say that to her King, she just has to trust him.

"Then we are done here. IU make sure he is taken care of, oh and take Jessi and Tzuyu with you." Jungkook walked out of his room but IU saw the smirk still on his face.

"Yes my King." She was confused. Does he want us to take care of him or take take care of?

"Um. Let me grab you some clothes. I'm sure he won't mind you wearing these." She handed him some of Jungkook's clothes.

"Hello stupid Mane Less." Jessi smiled at the glare Taehyung gave her. Tzuyu walked into the room right behind her.

"Here are his clothes back. King wants him to wear these when he leave." Tzuyu hands IU the shredded and destroyed clothes. 

"I can't let my patient wear those in this weather." IU was upset at her King.

"Sorry toots. J said and I quote, 'he doesn't want to be in my pride, he doesn't get to be in my clothes' and to be honest I'm with him." Jessi didn't really care for the male. All he's done so far was use up their equipment and sleep in her King's bed and so far, the man didn't even say thank you. For two days her King was sleeping on the couch and for three hours the Mane Less uttered no thanks for their rare hospitality.

"Listen I'm not letting him...!"

"He's nothing but a...!"

Taehyung just listened to the girls argue but managed to get the attention of the young girl. She makes her timid way towards him.

"Can you help me put them on? They seem busy." Taehyung made sure to use his deep voice to comfort her not scare the poor thing. She smiles before doing as told.

"I'm sorry about the sleeves, but because of the cast I can't really get the shirt over the rest of you body. This the best I can do with that on."

So far, Taehyung has his under garment and shorts on. On the other hand, his shirt isn't able to be pulled over his head but the cast covered a good amount of his torso so he isn't really worried about it that much, as long as he can take the clothing with him.

"He's ready." Tzuyu didn't want to interfere with the screaming ladies but what she said stopped them and made IU even more angry.

"He is not going out there without a top on! Tzuyu load him up, Jessi come with me!"

Jessi followed her higher up while Tzuyu tried to get Taehyung out of the mansion without having to cross paths with her King. Jessi may think it'll be funny but she doesn't want him to go through the humiliation. Jungkook can be brutal when it comes down to it.

"Ok, just down these halls and we'll make it to IU's car." Tzuyu was really proud she was able to avoid her King. "Here we are fresh....Son of a bitch."

Taehyung walked through the doors to see Jungkook leaning against the car.

"Yes I am." Jungkook still had his smirk.

Man did he hate the Lion.

~~~~~~~

Words: 1153

Double update, yes!

Good news, no pictures bad news, there is none!

Please don't be a silent reader, I want to see your comments and funny remarks about how the characters are portrayed.