New Faces and Apologizes

Jungkook woke up abruptly. He looked around and noticed he was in his room. How did I get here?

He was brought out of his thoughts when he noticed his mate wasn't near him, no with him. His bedroom was empty.

"Taehyung!" He yelled. He jumped out of bed and started to run around the house. He may only be wearing his boxers but right now, he doesn't care. His mate is gone.

"King?" Lisa asked but never got an answer as Jungkook just ran passed her. "King wait!"

Jungkook ignored all his lionesses. He had to find him. "Where is he!?" He growled. In the mist of searching for Taehyung, his body changed into his newer form. Apparently, he can talk in it.

His body was too big to fit through the halls but it's nothing a little walking on all fours can't fix. He sniffed the air and finally got the scent of lilies and cream, but someone else was with him. Someone he didn't recognize.

He rushed into the kitchen and busted through the doors. IU jumped from her spot over the oven. Taehyung turned around and saw the beast of his mate. The new scent also jumped but he was scared while everyone else was freaked.

"What the hell is that!?" The voice asked.

Jungkook's vision had only one target. The new creature making himself comfortable in his home and mate.

Jungkook was about to attack the intruder but was stopped by his mate. 

"Don't hurt him." Taehyung had his arms open in a protective stance to the male behind him. "He's a good guy."

Jungkook still growled, Why is my mate protecting him!? Jungkook tried to attack again but Taehyung placed a hand on his furred chest. "It's ok. He won't hurt me. He saved us. Please, I want my mate sane so I can talk to him." Taehyung was scared to say something wrong.

The anger in Jungkook's eyes fell into a state of sorrow. He didn't mean to scare him. Everyone watched as he shrank back to his human size and the fur made their way back into his skin. His body fell to the ground. He had a headache.

"It's ok." Taehyung said as he caught his mate. "I got you." He gently rubbed his mates head to help relax him.

After a few minutes, Jungkook finally spoke up. "You." He points to the still shocked male. "Who are you?"

The male gulped. "I am....Kim Namjoon." 

"I'm sorry to intrude into your life right now but I saw you and your mate unconscious being surround by bystanders

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'm sorry to intrude into your life right now but I saw you and your mate unconscious being surround by bystanders. My husband and I managed to call your Pride and get them to the park to take you to safety. Of course people were trying to call the police, they thought you killed the women that were just a few feet away from you two. It was crazy. Don't worry, that was two weeks ago, nothing to worry about now." Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook growled and his body proportion grew. He grabbed Namjoon by his torso, his hands also grew to fit the new body, and slammed him into the wall. "TWO WEEKS! YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS!" He barked into his face.