???

Been awhile huh? Here's an update. This is really sad. Remember not everything is your fault, some things our just out of your control.

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END! PLEASE READ FOR A COMPATITION!

Let's begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung opened his eyes to see his mate holding him close. It's been so long since he smelt his scent and held during his sleep, it felt nice. But the emptiness in his stomach brought back everything that has happened.

Slowly getting out of his mates hold, he makes his way to the bathroom and starts to shower. Scrubbing in his hair, he can feel all the sweat and grim washing away and falling into the drain.

"Hey, you left me on the bed by myself." A whine was heard behind the shower's door. Taehyung chuckles. "You left me in this huge ass mansion so I thought I'd return the favor."

Taehyung rinsed off the shampoo from his hair and once the soap was off his face he opened his eyes to see Jungkook standing in the shower with him. "That's fair." Jungkook said.

They kiss before returning to their shower. Jungkook thought about telling his mate of his condition but now was not the time.

"What should we do today?" Jungkook ended up asking. He was currently rinsing the body wash off his body while Taehyung stepped out to dry off. "Um. I just want to lay down and rest. I haven't really slept all that well since...you know. I also want to take care of Wisteria."

Jungkook turns off the water and hops out of the shower. "We can do that."

Taehyung smiles and leaves the bathroom with Jungkook following behind him. "It feels like a lazy day today." Quickly putting on a loose t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants, Taehyung hops back into bed and got on his phone.

Jungkook dressed in the same attire just with a black shirt. He cuddles up to his mate and watches any video Taehyung is playing on his phone. They stayed like that until there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Jungkook answered, still watching the How To Build a Swimming Pool video Taehyung picked.

"Kook-ah. I need to talk to you." Namjoon's voice was heard from the now opened door. With a groan Jungkook got off the bed, not before giving Taehyung a kiss on his cheek, and left the room.

"What's wrong?" He asked as they made their way down to the basement.

Namjoon just sighed. "Well, about the mercury in his womb. I ran more tests in it and found out that the poison will soon destroy itself."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. There's a catch.

"And the womb with it."

Shaking his head, Jungkook spoke up. "Ok? The mercury won't let him have children anyways, what is really going to happen?"

"Well, the womb is what's keeping the mercury from spreading around his system. With that destroyed, it'll spread throughout his system for a good while before it disintegrates."

"Have you found a way to stop that from happening?"

"Of course I have, but it will cost his womb."

"What exactly is the plan?" Jungkook wanted to make sure nothing bad truly happens to his mate.

"My plan is to perform surgery to get the womb out. Sow him back up and he'll be ok. We will have to quarantine him during the performance. The mercury can spread if we mess it up. After that I just have to dispose of the organ cleanly, don't want any person coming into contact with it."

"That sounds good. I just need to find a way to tell him."

"I already know."

Jungkook and Namjoon turned around to see Taehyung standing in the doorway of the basement. The two were shocked to say the least and neither of them knew what to say.

"...and I agree with it. Just, take it out so I won't have to worry anymore." Taehyung said as he made his way to the computer that held up his results. "So, this is what killed my baby?"

Namjoon shriveled. "Yes, but like I said, it's only attacking the womb. You're safe from any cancers or death."

Taehyung just gave him a sad smile. "I guess that's good."

Jungkook gave a back hug to his mate. "I'm sorry Taehyung. I really am."

Why does he keep apologizing? It's not...his.... This caused something to snap inside Taehyung. He remembered what his cousin had said on his first date with Jungkook. When he was branded. 

"This has nothing to do with you, so don't think I had you on my mind, but because you are his mate at the moment, you are involved now."

Taehyung growled. "This is your fault!" He yelled, pushing Jungkook off his back and away. "My cousin did this to me because of you! What ever the fuck you did screwed me over! I suffered for your fucking mistake! I was better off being mane less and homeless! I never should have let you mate me! YOU KILLED OUR DAUGHTER!" Taehyung gave one final push to Jungkook's chest which caused him to fall on the ground and left the basement.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he let his mate push him, insult him, and place the death of their daughter in his hands. He let him because it's true. He made the deal with Seok-woo. He gave his life to the man. He broke the contract. He put the target on his mate. It was all him.

"Kook-ah?"

Jungkook forgot Namjoon was still in the room. "Let me get a sterilize cloth to clean that."

Jungkook watched his hyung leave to the back room of the basement. He didn't wait for him to return, he just left the basement. He doesn't know where he is going but he needs to get out of there.

Making his way upstairs he walked into the living room where Lisa, Jennie and Seokjin are currently sitting watching Teen Mom. Seokjin noticed the smell of blood and turned around on the couch to see Jungkook walking aimlessly.....with blood running down his forehead. "Oh my god!"

He ran up to Jungkook and held him by his shoulders to better look at the gash. Jungkook showed no response. "What happened to you?" He asked. Lisa and Jennie ran up to their King but they noticed the void in his eyes. "King?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook gently took Seokjin's hands off his body and continued his walk. Seokjin tried to stop him, thinking this behavior must be from the gash turning into a concussion.

"Kook?" He called out. All three of them watched as Jungkook left the house through the back door. "Get IU and Taehyung, Jennie. Come on Lisa."

The two followed Jungkook outside, worried for the male but the two stopped when they saw where he went. 

Jungkook stopped in front of the small tree, it's leaves were falling but it was normal for a sapling. Falling to his knees Jungkook stared at the roots, where his baby lays. His breathing staggered before he started to cry silently.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

~~~~~~~

Words: 1141

Like I said, nothing is one's fault. Things happened and there is nothing you can do about it. Learn from it and keep going. I think the next chapter will be the last time we cry because I myself cannot handle it anymore. On the plus side, a fight scene should be coming in about, eh four to five chapters...maybe three. I don't have any notes on this book like I did with Enemy of My Enemy, so *blows raspberry*

Are my chapters ok? Do I need to delete the 'Cub?' chapter? 'Cause I think it should be taken down for how graphic it is. I'm more worried about that one chapter than anything else. Thank you for reading!

I couldn't come up with a good title for this chapter so after you read it and put some thought into it, do you guys have any titles for it? Please, comment down your ideas and I'll pick the best one that better suits this chapter! Good Luck and have fun!

Vote and Comment.