Chapter 14 I Will! 🔞🍋💋⚠️♨️🌶️🍑🍆🍒

So , you're just going to hide away from me? " You only care about Kagome or Kikyo!  Why should I stay?" That's not true!  " You , only want to hide your feelings if that was even genuine ! Then ,you denied anything happened between us and kept on! Did you think I wouldn't know?"

The , old man is mad and , my mother is thinking you won't bring our baby around! " How are you here?" It doesn't matter! " Yes it does Inuyasha !" Stop and just come with me! " No , I might come after I have them but..... I , know when I'm really wanted and when it's just to help you!"

Shut , up woman I do care ! I , came to see you and the pup! " Who , do you think you're telling to shut up? I'm , the mother of one of your pups!  I , might visit your  mother  or , Sesshomarou but you  made how you  feel known!"

What about me? " I expected Kagome to  be upset with  all this... But I didn't think after everything you  said to me... Just , go back I'll bring the pups to visit later!" No! I'm , not going  anywhere until you  tell  me why , you really  don't want to see me!

" Because ,  you led me to think you  cared for me too  so ... now I'm just  a tool for you .... I , thought you might care later but.. you  , wouldn't tell her even if you  did care about me ... go back  !"

I , was wrong I should never had said those things! " You , meant every word I'm not naive!" No , I care for you too! " Then , go back  and tell her the truth because.. I'm , not going anywhere with you if you don't! I'll wait for  Tanner!"

My , stomach made the grumbling  announcement ... You eat and  rest!  I ran to the bathroom " BLAH"  as I wretched  all of last nights supper.  He rubbed my back.

Where is the healer? I'll fetch your medicine! " It's morning  sickness! I'll , eat crackers  and drink  water..  I , won't feel good for  awhile!" ... I , sat at the table.

Where did Tanner go? "To ,get some food  and  talk to Hal!" Who is that? " Remember , the red haired guy that talked to me after the wedding? He's one of Tanner's friends!"

Just rest I'll wait! " You , really don't have to!" Quit yapping  and just go to bed! So ,I did and he sat on the floor next to me. I'm , not sure how long I slept but... he's , asleep  facing  me his arm  around  my waist.

" Inuyasha!" Just come here! He , mumbled  sleepily  pulling me to his  chest.  I , reached my phone and called " Jessica , Hal decided to join our family ! Great , tell him to come over but..  I'm hungry! Last nights supper came up this morning!"

He's getting some of his things and trying to  make up believable  story to his mom! " I , can only imagine what he would come up with!" After , you  birth our pups give him a baby!

"So , he'll  probably say it's his or something!" I , promise I'll bring  something good home baby!
" At , least I know you  really love me !" We hung up.. I lay there thinking " He , says to everyone he doesn't care but but then does this!"

I  , traced his face with my finger gently kissing his lips his tounge parted my lips kissing me deeply.
I took everything off he took it all off. " Sit down!"  What?  I pat the bed I lick his shaft I felt him shiver as he moans then his tip in a circular motion as I gently squeeze  sucking... He growls ahh .. Running his fingers through my hair.

Coming up for air.. I , straddled him aligning at my entrance " I love you! Do , you at least like me for more than this?" Yes! I , lowered onto him and rock as his hands roamed me. We , moan he began to thrust up as our pleasure builds we picked up the pace.... I pulled off " Tell , me how you feel for me?" I love you I want to protect you! But Kagome, cant accept it ! " When , she and I talked alone by the river that day she asked me to help with money... after you married later on! I , guess she thought it was just once but... I , feel as though we should all treat each other as married ..since we are!
And ,you can't say those things that you did again! I , don't care if it hurts her feelings a bit.. since , you won't speak up to her I won't go back until you do!" I ,will if you come with me!