Chapter 13 Feelings

We , went on our way I noticed Kagome was ignoring Ari a bit now too. I fell behind " Ari " Yeah? "Have , you guys you know... Yet?" Yes the other night? She blushes " I thought so! Better ,not tell Kagome or you'll be ... Yes , on the chopping block!

" I'm , happy that our babies can be together , we can help each  other , and still go on the trips!" Yes me too! I , told you we'd meet cute guys! We both laughed. Then , we caught up... Kagome , is talking with Inuyasha so I hung back by Sango.

Tanner , and Sid flew above with Sesshomarou while Ren rides Ah Un and Jaken grumbles under his breath. Inuyasha stops ahead .. Stinking wolf! A , tornado comes our way wolves behind.

Knocking Inuyasha over... Kagome , I haven't gotten the jewel shards yet! She , smiled awkwardly at him. Tanner , came down in front of me and Sid behind. ... GET , OFF IF ME YOU STINKING WOLF! Ah it's you mutt!

And another mutt " Excuse you !  Is that directed at me?" Yes but a  mutt and ... like Kagome! ... Koga , just ignore her come with us!
That , wolf looks like he won the lotto!

Inuyasha got pissed off.... Kagome , what are you doing?... Hey you got her pregnant! I'll , do what I want to!  Mutt , how can you do that to Kagome for that useless woman!

What did you say? She , is not useless and she isn't just part dog demon either! Dad , arranged this and I don't want her anyway!... You hear that ! I couldn't  say anything..
I , don't know how I did it but.. I disappeared... I ,ran as hard as I could to the well.

Where is she? Where is.. I , will take her home I'm sure she won't want to stay now! ... Tanner look I'm stupid okay ! ... Kagome, I love you but you know she saved my Dad's life it isn't fair that I treat her the way you want!

What , are you all doing we have to find Jessica? As I sat by the well I had a vision of this and his words.
An hour or so later he picked me up " Tanner take me home!"  I've got you !  He , used his power to take us through the well only we popped up behind the mansion.

"I'm going to my house for a while!"
For , three weeks I stay home and Tanner eats with me. I've , been sick and getting bigger. Jess , I know you don't want to go but we have to get Ari back! Taking a deep breath " I know!"

I , ate well getting a few changes of clothes  , nausea medicine, and quick fix food stuff. Then we left...
On , the other side I held on as he flew we found Ari sitting with Ren.

Jessica , you came back! " Your Dad misses you! What's happened the last few weeks?" Naraku , is plotting against us ! We , saved the half demons on Horai island and , they fought the four war gods!

" Where are the others?" Well , she found out and he said the same about me but... I couldn't go without you!   " I'm sorry Ari but I had to go for a bit!  I , know everything he said to her!"

Kirarra landed ... How , good to see you again! " Hello again! We , have to go back with Ari ! Would , you look out for Ren?"
Miroku , and Sango look at each other then... But you just got here!
" No need in me staying! It , is nice to see you be safe!"

I , took her hand and the three of us jumped through.. They yell.. Wait! As , we passed through the portal. We came out at her house and I  left after the ass chewing we both got from her Dad... I  , can't blame him though.

So , I started looking at the anime and how much had changed so  Horai Island happened... now , Inuyasha is in denial about the whole thing but.. still looking for me in secret.

Afterwards  ,Toga heard about it through whisperings among the forest beasts and demons. And... had a serious blow up with Inuyasha , Kagome went back for a few days. Now , he's sulking about the whole thing and... feeling like crap. The next day... I  , ignored the urge to check the anime but... He came in.... Just .. " What Inuyasha? I , won't bother you for anything! Go back to her!" No , hear what I have to say! " Inuyasha, I knew you only did this for your Dad... And , you didn't mean anything you said before!... I , heard everything you said that day!"