Chapter 7 Proposition

Kagome introduced us... So , you two get along with humans? Tanner looks at Inuyasha... Yes , my wife here is in part mostly human! I , looked at him... Her dad was a distant cousin! And , a mixed breed but mostly human!

I thought " This , sucks he knows more about me than I do!" Sid was .. Yeah , we work looking and acting human all the time! So.. you're American! What's , it like living with demons there?

Well , he kept it a secret until recently some things happened !
" Oh , how is General Toga doing? "
You know the old man? " We , met him one time before!" Follow me!
We , went to Kaede village and found a nice house.

Father! He , turned and gave a stoic grin. I , see you kept your words!... Sure we did general! Ari and I say in unison... Catching laughs all around.
Go fetch Sesshomarou! You , know he doesn't like me! He , looks at Inuyasha and they all  went off.

Hn ... Since , you key your words... I., have a serious proposition for both you women! We both nodded  Tanner , and Sid eye him like they know something. You're, both from powerful lines and ,  I want you to both birth pups for my sons!

" I'm already pregnant!" You are still fertile ! A , Inu descendant even if it's only half  or , less can still be impregnated with another pup until the month is up! I thought " So like a normal dog!"

You , want us to have them as husbands?  Ari , asked we both look at him.... I , want you to share them because I know Inuyasha likes Kagome and ... that will ensure you can have a connection and come visit! He smiled big fangs gleaming.

" So , to be one hundred percent clear ... You want us to take turns with them as  lovers? And visit often!?" Yes! " Is , this common in demon society? I , don't know because I was raised as human?"

To , keep our lines strong and to promote fertility demons usually only have children once every hundred years or longer ! But Inu pups birth in three months!

" So no time for dating then!" I walked to the tree " How , do you feel about this?" It's not in my nature to share my mate but father and mother did ... Just don't forget me! " How can I forget the best friend I love! Even if you ... I'm sorry! " Then , I'll do it okay so try to get along!"

He kissed my lips and tickled my ribs ... " I'll get you back! " How baby?  I , wiggle around and got his ribs .. Ooh feisty woman you need a spanking! " Nuh uh!"  I grin " Behave!"

Hey Jess , does that mean I get a turn? " Sid , your still on my shit list!"
I , won't give up on you then! He , smirks with a piece of straw grass in his teeth.... I have better things to do like finding Naraku!  Inuyasha grumbled as Sesshomarou walked ahead Jaken , and Ren trailed behind while Ah Un stayed close by.

Hello dear!  We , see a pretty woman come out... Mother! Come inside!Your , father wants to talk to you to you both! ... You are not my mother! Sesshomarou growls.
I never said I was!

Just wait here ! He smiled stoically.
In , ten minutes they were growling at each other .. Ari ,what could they be fighting about? I looked over..
Well , it might be better if they explain ! " Well... I'm , a hybrid and Ari , is from a priestess line like you !"

We were part of an experiment in time travel! " And , happened to meet him in the past when Inuyasha was newborn!" That certainly is a lot like Kagome! " Your names are? " Miroku , I'm Sango , and I'm Shippo! " Let's be friends!"
Yeah that would be nice!

Inuyasha , came outside looking down...  " Inuyasha, just because of this doesn't mean you can't keep Kagome!"  We know already !" That's right you'll both be sharing us ! Jessica has a husband! " Let's ,all be close for the children!"

This , only once there ain't no reason to be close! " We will be mates! Why only once?"
Father, I do not agree with this notion of yours! Sesshomarou growled. What ,is wrong with my Jessica? ... Humans are weak in the mind! " Really , I didn't care that he's Inu? I , didn't panic and call   authorities or run ! We , went to human school together!" I , won't acknowledge any pup that you have!
" I , would rather you be there but... since , you're so determined I'm weak..  why , is it I'm an orphan with the most ownership in shares of a global corporation? How , do you think that happened? Also , the Inu have power in the businesses but.. the , general public considers yokai as fairy tales!" Hn!  Dear is that true?  Yes Izayoi! The General said.