Chapter 6 Hey Inuyasha

She , held her signal button and I did mine while she held my mouth.
We both "Click" and jumped through. We looked up and " They all left?" I think so Jessica!  " Um ... Ari he came along!"

EEK! Oh my God!  Dad ,is gonna be so mad with us! " Call him ! If , he's with Tanner... Tell , him I'm here that way they won't bother your Dad!"

But Jessica... " Do it! We , have to take him back later so... we , don't mess up the history timeline!"
First , what do you know of my sons?  " Where , do you want us to start?" We , know Inuyasha is Lady Izayoi's son and , Sesshomarou Lady Inukimi and about your death!

"But , if we don't take you back there will be an attack on the village she lives in and... you're , supposed to save her but if we do... Please , don't run out to fight Ryokoutse ! I'm , sure if anything is changed they would appreciate you living! "

My , son Inuyasha lives and I already survived the battle with Ryokoutse!
" Wait , so that means everything altered when we came through already!"   Jessica , we should talk to Dad first! " Yeah I agree!"

He , followed us to the kitchen table and sat on the pillow she made the call and her ears were blasted by both Mr Tan and Tanner.
" Sorry Ari! I'll , fuss at Tanner about yelling!"

I expected it! So , about ten minutes later two cars pulled in...
Girls it worked " Yes sir but we went further back than you intended !" General Toga , came along and he followed us!

Tanner came in .. Jessica , let's talk privately!  You have the scent of a dog demon ! " Tanner , I'll talk to you outside!"  He reached for my hand  " Don't touch me you liar!"
No baby I was drugged by her! I thought she was you! " What , did he mean by your dog demon?"

I am Inu daioyokai ! We keep it secret but I'm still me!  " It doesn't hurt any less! Take , your college courses at home with me and I might forgive you! But , we have things to do with General Toga first!"

I'll , quit tomorrow and take you with me baby ! " This , doesn't mean I forgive you! I'm , giving you a chance to earn it back!" Since you know! His  , appearance changed his ears are pointed , he has the striped marks on his neck ,  his hair changed from black to long white in a man bun and wearing a kimono , and  hakama pants carrying  a big axe and sword , weapon.

" Apologize to Ari for yelling ! I , told her not to say anything!" No , I was concerned about you and the pup! " Do , it for me and how do you know it's yours?" Because , the others aren't Inu... They're human!

You , are the only one outside of family who knows the truth! I , love you please look at me! Unwilling tears fell " How ,do I know you won't do it again?" Baby I promise ! I , want our pups to be strong I need to be there to raise and train them!

Wow! Her , dad walks around Tanner with a scan tool of some kind with red lights. Too cool! So Tanner is that your real name?.. Tanga Inu!  " Would , you rather I call you that?" No , Jess what ever feels comfortable!  A throat clears I looked at " WHAM " I , hit him hard as I could cracking his jaw.

That stung you! " That's , for starting trouble between me and Tanner!" He growls.. I guess I deserve that! " Yeah, Sid  you asshole!" I'm , sorry Dad is super pissed! " At least he has a brain!"

I went inside Tanner who I now know is Tanga Inu and his brother Sid the dip shit followed me inside.
So ... Tanner , and dip shit got bitched out and , I talked with Mr Inu.. who couldn't be happier I was okay!  Ari's , grandpa sent Toga back then we jumped through and this time landed next to the well . , A , big bag tossed out.... " Need a hand out?" I'm , Ari this is my good friend Jessica and her husband  Tanga Inu!

Hey I'm Kagome! Are you American? " Yes , Ari lives about ten minutes from my house!" Our house!  I , smiled at Tanner a little  and looked back... Your a full blooded demon! Kagome said ... Both of us! Sid grinned big " This is Sid Tanga brother!" Don't , flirt with her Sid she has a boyfriend ! Don't you Kagome! I smiled. Umm , I have guys that are friends but not a boyfriend! He smiled awkwardly.
Who are you? .. Hey , Inuyasha this is...