Chapter 9 Come Visit

It was starting to get late Tanner hunted some rabbits , finding some carrots , and onions " Does , anybody have a cooking pot?" Lady Izayoi came outside .. Yes dear! "Thanks !" Toga sat outside ... What are you cooking? " Stew I guess! We , have rabbit meat  carrots , and onions... No , rice but we'll make it!"

Can we help? " Sure go ahead!" Kagome , Ren , and Sango  help cut up meat , and vegetables then Inuyasha built the fire. We got the food started " Kagome ,do you happen to have salt , and pepper?"

She , thought for a moment and started digging in her big bookbag.
She , had a shaker of something sprinkling it in.  Sesshomarou , sat by the tree with Jaken looking grumpy our way.

While , I stir the stew then sat between Tanner, and Sesshomarou.
Jessica , I know in class we learned American people have different mixed lineage! "Yeah , um so my human side  is Cajun , Creole  blood which is a mixture of french , Irish , scottish , spanish , african , and native american tribes , then  I have a little bit of german blood!"

That's a diverse family! Sango commented "The Irish , and Scottish , and  French people that came over in the beginning were prisoners of war to the British so they worked along side the African peoples in the early beginnings of America! In , the state of Louisiana that is we have our own laws separate from the rest!"

" But , trade between the west and Japan didn't start until the eighteen hundreds so ... I , imagine the first white  people were odd to them!" Suddenly , our signal switches start beeping in our pockets.

We looked at each other... We , have to go its Dad's signal something is going on! Tanner , took on his human appearance.
" We'll come back after!" Sid ,  grinned and.. I just cut an eye.... Sorry we can't stay for the meal!  Ari smiled I did too " I , enjoyed the visit see you all later!"

We looked at each other and " CLICK " the portal opened and we all held on to each other jumping in . When , we land on the other side  we are in the lab .

I , do not know where Jessica is she and Ari went in a trip! Hmph I know you're lying! " Layla!"  What's all that about? I looked behind... Inuyasha came .. um they all came even Ren and Sesshomarou.

I'll handle this baby! " No , Tanner I'll go out with Ari !"  So , we went out ahead and they all follow behind.
" Layla what are you doing?" Flushing you out bitch! See I'm not giving up on Tanner!.. " I'm , pregnant with his baby he doesn't want you!"

Leave , Layla I won't do what you ask! Tanner who are these guys ? " The Fuck Off Mafia!" I snapped. Please, who would care about you missing Jessica? Even if you own those stocks a little birdie could go missing!

" You're , a damned fool if you think Tanner will accept you after that!"
Malcolm! " Bam , whap  ,crack" You  leave him alone! Ari cried.  Sid ,hit this Malcolm he was out like a light.

I said no Layla! ... What's so great about her? ... Jessica, is not only my friend but a distant cousin and , more like me than you think!
You don't love her! ... Yes I do!
I picked up the phone and called... Hello this is Inu residence! " This , is Jessica we have a problem at this address hurry please!"

Who did you call?  " Inu house! So.. I , guess your parents will find out about this torture bullshit! And , this man has nothing to do with this! I , hope you have to pay him!"
She , spent the next five minutes pouting to Tanner .. She's bullying me!

When , the door opens there is a very annoyed Mr Inu... Layla , your parents settled this already and , you are making trouble beating this man! His hair began to change ..

" Mr Inu!" I pointed to my hair he took a deep breath... Layla , they will be married at the court tomorrow and , have a nicer ceremony at a later date of their choosing!

Dad ! Ari untied him... I'll , be okay sweetheart!... Mr Tan , help with your doctor's bill!... No , Jessica Layla will pay with her allowance! I , just nodded and didn't argue.
Her , dad pulled in and took her screaming... Come visit my home ! Mr Inu, grinned looking at the Inu gang.