Panic! At the Custome Shop

A/N: Even in my busiest times I wouldn't forget to get a costume, shame on them -Danny 

Pairing: Platonic Percabeth and Piper x reader

Warnings: Gay jokes -

"You guys are lucky to have me as your friend for real," you mumbled, checking your Halloween list to see if you needed anything from the shop. As usual, you had it all covered.

"Yeah, you know what I like most about you is how humble you are," Percy teased you.

"Man, we're gonna get the worst costumes ever," Piper complained.

"I don't wanna say that's on you 'cause you left everything last, but..."

"Shut up, Y/N," Annabeth scowled. "You either help or you leave."

"You kidnapped me!"

"That is a strong statement, we didn't kidnap you, it was Piper," Percy replied.

"Didn't," Piper replied casually. "I said I'm taking them to the movies and I am, after they help me choose a costume."

"This is gonna take ages, you and Annabeth are so picky," you glanced at Percy and grinned. "You, on the other hand, I love you cause you would settle for a sack of potatoes and you'd tell everyone you're a scarecrow."

Percy stopped and tilted his head like he'd just gotten a huge revelation handed to him. Annabeth elbowed him.

"You're not gonna do that!"

"It's better than what you two have! Which is nothing," he scoffed, rubbing the arm his girlfriend had punched.

"If this year you're not matching with anyone," Piper nudged your arm. "What's going to be your costume?"

You smiled. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I know it's taking Cal ages to finish it, I hope you're paying that woman for all her hard work."

"'Course I'm paying, though she always charges less than she should."

"Hey, what about going like Ghostface, Mike Myers, and Jason?" Percy suggested, pointing at the few popular costumes left.

Annabeth wrinkled her nose. "No, there'll be many of those at the party... There's gotta be something good left!"

With a bit of frustration, Annabeth pushed through several costumes dismissing them on the go until one caught her eye.

She slowly moved out of the pile, holding a single—but bulky—matching set of costumes.

Piper leaned over to read its tag. "Rock, paper, scissors..."

The girls and you shared a look. None of you wanted to say it, but it was obvious you were all thinking of the same dumb joke.

"Are we seriously considering this?" Annabeth asked, though her eyes were shining with amusement.

"What? I've been preparing for this role my whole life," Piper claimed, grabbing the scissors costume.

"I don't get it," Percy frowned, which of course triggered a laughing fit on the rest of you.

"I'll tell you later," Annabeth chuckled, patting her boyfriend's back and handing him the rock costume.

"Leo's gonna have a field day with this," You snorted. "Alright, let's pay for these and go! Piper promised me a movie."

"Has to be horror, I presume?"

"And IMAX!"

"Yeah, thought so."