So it begins

A/N: I'll be expecting lots of comments and likes on this or we won't post the rest you've been warned -Danny 

Words: 1,167

Warnings: This ofc follows our Halloweek timeline therefore everyone is of age but it's all platonic dw

Apollo is worried.

Meg asked him to deliver the invites for this year's Halloween party to all of their friends, and he thought it would take two, maybe five seconds to visit everyone. He was wrong.

Now that he's a god again, he's able to visit everyone at the same time, but since we don't have the power to read all of the interactions at once, let's start with the ones at Camp Jupiter.

Apollo—dressed as Lester—knocked on Hazel's front door and waited. Now, time's a bit funky when you're a god, so he could be wrong, but he kind of felt like it took way too long for Hazel to show up and open up.

When she did, she looked like she'd spent the whole month hybernating.

"Lester," her expression changed right away, and she tried to reach for her sword except she didn't have it at the moment. "What is it? What happened?"

"Greetings, Praetor!" Lester smiled, handing her a bright orange envelope. "You are cordially invited to Meg's Halloween party! Costumes required, drinks are optional."

Hazel blinked, her mouth forming a silent "O" when he explained the reason of his visit.

"Anyway, the invite's for you and Frank, obviously, we're not wasting paper if you guys are coming together anyway," Lester paused and studied her looks. "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah!" She fixed her posture. "Sorry, I was taking a nap so..."

"Got it, got it," Lester grinned. "Well, see you at the party!"

Hazel tried not to look as freaked out as she felt, she nodded and smiled. "Sure! See ya!"

--

Next up was Jason. He opened right away, but he looked just as tired as Hazel. When he saw Lester at the doorway he frowned.

"This is the worst kind of deja vu," he muttered.

"Good to see you too!" Lester replied happily, though he was starting to sense that something wasn't quite right with his friends. He handed Jason the envelope. "Party at Meg's, costumes, food, you know the drill."

Jason took the invitation and stared at it for a little too long, Lester cleared his throat to get his attention.

"Have we misspelled Jason, or...?"

The boy shook his head and tried for a smile, but he was a terrible liar. "No it's fine, I was er... just thinking about some stuff I gotta do before I leave for the party."

"Busy man, aren't you, little brother?" Lester patted his shoulder proudly.

"Please don't ever call me that."

"I'll think about it," He winked at him.

--

Since Grover offered to take the invite to Percy and Annabeth the last time he'd visited Meg, Lester's next visit was to Piper.

This time he made sure not to show up at an inconvenient time, which meant he showed up when she was just coming back from her last class of the day.

Piper was so done with everything that she didn't even panic when she spotted Lester on her bed. She nudge him to the side and fell face-first on the mattress.