Oct. 8th - Cheer up (Nico di Angelo)

Anonymous asked:

Could you do one where nico has an older half sister who loves Halloween and trys to get him in the spirit

Uuh, I made this a platonic, genderneutral reader, hope you don't mind. We had to fit it in the uuh, halloween universe :)

-Asja

You had to go to Nico for some ghost-raising-advice. Sure, you could probably try to figure something out with the Hecate kids, however you figured that Nico would be able to help well too. You had expected that you would beg or bargain with him.

You had not expected Nico to be face down in his bed.

"Hey, you alright there?" you carefully asked as you moved to the side of his bed. You got a low grumble in return. Nico moved to lay on his back as he made space for you to sit on his bed.

"What has gotten you all grumpy?" you inquired.

"Just, not feeling the," Nico made a small jazz hands gesture, "Halloween spirit right now" he sighed.

"Oh?" you looked over his face as he stared at the ceiling.

"I guess people assume I like scary things," He slowly sat up, "But in reality I don't even enjoy the horror genre?" He looked you helplessly in the eye.

"Is this about movies?" you asked him and he nodded, "You know that there are none scary Halloween movies right?" Nico squinted his eyes and slowly shook his head. You let out a gasp.

"I think I know how to get you into the spirit!"

"Okay, first of all, why were people bothering you about it?" you asked him.

"I don't know, they kept asking me for recommendations, or what I like to watch during these times," Nico scoffed, "As if this isn't my first actual Halloween at camp." You smiled at him.

===

A few hours later Nico and you were bundled up, having just finished a few wholesome Halloween shows. Nico, for some reason, had a soft, small, smile on his face as he looked in your direction. You could've sworn, if it wasn't for the years of trauma that he endured, there would be stars in his eyes.

This moment was quickly interrupted by a thought crossing Nico's mind.

"So, why did you seek me out?" he asked as a shameful look formed on your face.

"I wanted to ask you for advice on how to raise ghosts?" you quietly said and Nico sent a small glare your way.

"My advice is ; don't" he quickly answered as he turned back to the screen, "Do you have any other movie recommendations?" he quietly asked as he leaned more against you. You sighed.

"Yeah I do."