Chapter 23: Parents and Commitment

3rd Person POV

"You are looking absolutely stunning I swear. Minghao do knows what is fashion."

It was Joshua on video call with Jeonghan who was showing off his outfit this evening for his event. Ever since the outfit Minghao showed and now he was on call with him for the past 1 hour. Joshua was instructing him what to do what not to do.

"Are you sure won't it be too tacky?"

"You aren't serious? Are you?"

He said grimacing at Jeonghan's face. Everything was ready for Jeonghan that day. His hair, makeup and all but the last thing was his dress. He really liked not gonna lie still he felt that it won't be Seungcheol's taste.

"Coups gonna love you. I am positive at that. Wait lemme show you to mom."

"What no!" Too late. He already rushed to his mom shoving the camera at her face. She was confused and blinked at who she was looking at. Realizing it was one of her favorite son she gave a huge smile and spoke.

"Awww you look so pretty! Where are you going?"

Shyness took over Jeonghan as he tuck few of his hair strands behind his ears. Joshua deliberately told her that he is going out for a date with Seungcheol after the event. He was totally the duplicate of his mom. The similarities of the face was seen in both of them.

"Really! Hope you have a nice date!" She said smiling brightly.

"Thanks eomma I will."

"Alright will call you later Jeonghan. Enjoy!" Joshua spoke with a teasing tone and end the call. Jeonghan sighed and remembered that he still hasn't said about the relation to his family. Without thinking he called his mom. Now was a bad timing to say about this. Few minutes later he is going out with him and now his mom.

"Jeonghannie! Hello!" He laughed at his mom enthusiastic reply.

"Eomma! What are you doing?"

"Nothing much. Just watching TV with your little sister."

"Little sister? More like a little devil in satan form."

"I can hear you." His sister said loudly in a sing song voice while his mom laughed.

"Anyways." He ignored her. "I have something to say really quick."

"You know Seungcheol. Of course you will. So it's a long long story gonna say about it tomorrow. Right now we both are in a relationship like you know boyfriends. It happened fast last week and now he has a event that I also have to go. After that we are going out for a date. Yeah that's it."

The way it was silent on the other side Jeonghan thought his call got cut off. The silence was broken by his sister when she shrieked.

"Holy shi-- oh my that was way too fast Oppa!!!"

He pulled the phone away from his ears to not to disable his hearing aid.

"Wait wait." His phone hold the phone silencing her. "Is it true?"

"Yeah. Sorry eomma I didn't said this earlier. It was difficult too say."

Although his mom congratulate him getting himself someone. Still he can feel she was holding back to talk more. He also told the whole situation about the Hanahaki Disease quickly too his his mom which in return he got scolded not saying about that before.