Chapter 17: Closure

3rd Person POV

Upon everyone reaching hotel after the flight the members went to their respective rooms assigned to them. Jeonghan was arguing with Joshua throughout the whole drive that he didn't tell him about the room arrangement.

Joshua being Joshua silently giggling the whole ride hearing his illogical talks.

"Come on. Aren't you happy spending the whole day with him?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jeonghan shrugged looking out of the window watching the street lights with fewer cars all the while biting his fingers.

"You are behaving like you are going for a honeymoon."

"Whose going for a honeymoon?" Seungkwan enquired from the backseat his head forward along with Dino. Jeonghan jumped in his seat totally forgetting these two maknaes were with them. 

"No one's." He sternly said looking at Joshua giving a sign through his eyes not to tell them.

"Hyung. Tell us what you both were talking." Dino whined tapping Joshua's head.

"Ask him." Joshua pointed his finger at him.
Jeonghan facepalm himself debating how to get out of the situation. Fortunately his luck was on his side as the reach the hotel. Showing them the hotel he quickly got out off the car and went inside the big glass doors taking his handbag. All of their luggage and few of the members already reached the hotel so he saw some of staffs just casually talking at lobby, seating on the sofas.

Seeing the manager their he asked his room number and straight away went towards the lift. Clicking on the 3rd floor he walked away instantly to his room, barging inside. The next thing he knew a shirtless Seungcheol standing infront who was unpacking his bags.

Jeonghan stumbled on his feet looking at his ripped back and packed muscles. Seungcheol looked at him send gave a smile. Getting on his senses quickly he asked him what he was doing here.

"Did you forget we both were rooming?" Jeonghan blinked processing the what he said. Shit. I almost forgot that because of Seungkwan and Dino.

"No I was just joking. But where is my bed?" He asked while Seungcheol gave a confuse look.

"Can't you see the bed?"

"Yes but where's mine." Jeonghan asked looking for another door inside.

"Did you hit your head or what. That big bed is infront of your eyes is big enough for 4 people to share. We can share the bed Jeonghan."

That's why I was asking if there was another bed.

"Oh it is. Hahaha. I see.. oh look at the time we should go to sleep let me get change first." Within few seconds he opened his bag picked out his clothes and rushed inside the bathroom. Jeonghan was so embarras hearing him laughing loudly outside the door as he whined.

Meanwhile Seungcheol put his belongings and also helped Jeonghan too on his things in the cupboard. He stood infront of the bathroom door knocking it.

"I am going out to check on the members. I won't take long just few minutes." Saying this he went outside. Gosh Seungcheol why you have to inform him for that. He shook his head going one by one on each room.

Didn't he want to share a room with me. He thought checking out all the members and heading to his room. Opening the door he was about to call him but saw thr lights were dim a bump made with blanket was on the bed. Did he sleep? So fast.

He went near lowering his head at the same level and saw his face peeking out of the blanket. Seungcheol face softened at his peaceful face sleeping soundly. He brushed his bangs away observing his eyes, nose, jaw and lastly his soft lips. He gulped. The hell are you doing Seungcheol. Snap out. Recalling the past event he remove those thoughts out and was about to stand straight.

Suddenly from the corner of his eyes. He saw Jeonghan's eyes twitched. He stared at them and saw it twitching again. Seungcheol tried his best not to laugh. Was he pretending? Yes. He was right. Jeonghan isn't sleeping. Deciding to tease him, knelt down putting his arms on the bed one hand supporting his chin he kept on staring at his face.

Few seconds later, Jeonghan who was obviously pretending because he doesn't want to face him anymore was having a difficult time putting a calm posture. He knew that Seungcheol was staring at him. The corner of his lips curved upward slowly and at last he gave in throwing away the blanket send grumbling.

"So what was the reason of your not so sleep acting?" Seungcheol asked in amusement.

Jeonghan gave a glare turning to the other side. "Go to sleep I was just playing."

"Playing huh?"

"Yes. Now go- what are you doing?!" Jeonghan asked as Seungcheol inched closer to his face turning him around.

"Why were you playing with me Jeonghan?" His voice went an octave low.

On the other hand Seungcheol was loving his bewildered face completely. He inched more closing the gap between them.

"Yes?"

"I just want to play because I was bored."

"Is it let's play." Seungcheol wrapped his around his arms and back hugging him tightly. He squirmed around trying to remove his hands.

"I saw you going to the gym with Vernon and DK. Let's see if you can free yourself within five minutes from my hold."

"Are you kidding me? Have you seen the time?"

"You only said that you want to play so what's wrong."

Jeonghan tried to pull his arms turning left to right but he didn't move an inch while Seungcheol was giggling.

"Yahhh it's not funny let me go." He whined loudly shaking his head.

"Nah it's fun."

"You are letting me go or not."

"No."

"If you won't you I will.."

"Will what"

Jeonghan just looked at Seungcheol staring deeply at his eyes.

"Will what Jeongh-"

It was a split second when he smashed his lips at him and Seungcheol looked at him with pure shock radiating through his face. Jeonghan was blank his thoughts were all blank.

"Do it again."

"Do what?"

"What you did just now."

"What I did?"

Seungcheol didn't say anything, remove his arms from hugging his body. Sliding one hand behind his head and one on his back. He easily captured his lips. Moving it slowly as it will hurt him. Jeonghan responded fisting his hand tightly on the blanket. It fitted perfectly like jigsaw pieces. It was short and simple, slow and steady.

Seungcheol broke away the kiss and realizing what they did the whole room was death drop silent.

"I guess we should sleep now." Jeonghan broke the silence. Seungcheol nodded agreeing with quickly went to the other adjusting the blanket. Both turned the opposite side drifting off to sleep keeping the hidden and strong feelings locked inside them.

How they wished they could say the truth without hurting each other.

_________________×××××__________________

Hushhhhhhhhh what I am even writing at this point...... *shakes head*