Chapter 8: Reconciliation

3rd Person POV

The buzzing of voices was heard everywhere. The staff, the sound directors, the instructor and the members were busy getting ready for their next performance in line. The bustling of people from here to there was evident with more roars and cheers from outside the green room. The main instructor informed them it's time to go up to the stage and now here they are standing at their platforms to give their best.

Is been a month since Jeonghan got discharged from the hospital. A month since he started to get along nicely with everyone. A month since he started to get ready for their world tour although few of the performance were adjusted as he can't do much on difficult steps and the doctor has advised him to strictly take care. Not to overwork himself.

But its been a month since he talked with Joshua.

Coming back from the hospital both of them didn't have a decent talk. Joshua didn't even spare a glance when Jeonghan first returned nor he talked with him. The others who notice the tension between the two tried to resolve it but it was no use. Joshua was already determined not to speak with him. Jeonghan told the others that he will again start to bicker with him after few days. Soon few days turned into weeks than into a month.

Now they are on their world tour. Completing their tour on Europe and America. Its time to go for their next destination Asia, first in Singapore.

JEONGHAN'S POV

It was really exhausting going from one place to another and that to traveling in plane is not that easy. Our members were also too drained out with our constant performances. And that too few of them filling up my spot in some parts. Although I told them I can manage but still they resist me not to take stress about that. I feel guilty looking at their exhausted faces after our concert gets over.

Now I was sitting on the plane staring the pitch black night sky with Hoshi beside me sleeping soundly. I wondered if Joshua really would like to talk with me again. I know he wasn't angry with me but with my behavior. Remembering what Dr.Kim said I again went to a deep thought. It will be 10 years of friendship with Joshua, I still questioned the same lingering thought. He was with me whenever I needed but still aren't we suppose to be soul mates by now? People get their soulmates within the first sight, some in few days, some being born along with that and gets to know afterwards.

But what about us? Is are friendship not that strong? Or I wasn't that enough for him to think of him as that close. We both never show about that but it was last year when that topic came out.

Flashback Last December...

"It really is cold in December. I swear I am gonna freeze to death Joshua." I spoke looking at him as he keep on laughing sitting by my side.

"Come on. You are just over dramatic. Wrapping yourself like a cocoon and eating up all my hot chocolate and again eating ice cream was your idea not mine." He said poking his cold hands on my cheeks.

"Yay don't touch your crusty fingers on my skin I don't want to freeze." I said wrapping my hands with the blanket while adjusting on the couch.

"How can fingers be crusty? The winter has really lost some of your brain cells." He said squeezing his hands on my cheeks. I shivered and kicked him underneath the blanket. He was thrown to the other side.

"I swear Jeonghan I am gonna throw you out in the snow outside. Man.. how can you be so energetic during winter. Like seriously all year you laze around by when it comes to winter the cold gets inside your body and then you get charged." Sitting again while grabbing the other half of the blanket towards himself.