Chapter 22: Gift?

Jeonghan's POV

After sending Joshua's mom safely to their house our manager give him a week off to take care of her, so yesterday the whole time I was busy helping him at his house. By the time I reached I remembered that Seungcheol asked me way before going out on Friday for the pre screening. Today was Thursday, timing 11 pm as now I am sitting down staring at my closet.

What to wear! White t shirt and jeans? Too plain. Suit? Aish no no too much. I scratched my head why it is difficult to choose a dress.  It's not like I am going for a vacation.

Should I ask him?

Wait no I will decide myself. But how I whined mentally puffing my cheeks out. There is a whole mould of clothes in front of me still I can't. What's wrong with me? I know am getting excited for the dinner but before that we have to go for an important event.

Something occurred to me that only one person can help me right now if Shua isn't their. My lovely Eisa! I hoped out of the room going straight inside The8 room.

"Haohao what are you doing?"

"Just scrolling through the phone Hyung. You need something." He said sitting straight on his bed.

"Uh yeah kind of need a favor actually. Come to my room." Without asking anything he followed me getting inside my room he look around saw my closet and glance at me.

"You know fashion prince. I can't decide what to wear for tomorrow. "

He gave me a freaking smirk wigglinghis eyebrows, shaking his head like an idiot. I wanted to smack him but he was my baby I can't. He gave me a salute sign and rummage through my whole closet for solid 10 minutes. Throwing my clothes here and there.

After some time he pulled up a slight low neck line brown cardigan with slim black jeans. Okay I like the outfit it looks great. But umm only cardigan?

"Shouldn't I wear a tshirt underneath?"

"Nope this will look cool!"

"I get cold easily you know. Not immune to cold."

"No no no. You have to wear this or am gonna force you."

"Alright alright."

Thanking him for his help he went to his room while I decided to tidy my clothes which he threw everywhere.

Was it okay? Wearing this won't I feel cold? What if he wear something completely opposite of mine?

I remove those thoughts instantly. I can't think anymore. I started my work. Putting the selected clothes on one side I folded the rest of the clothes. The way I was immersed on that I didn't noticed someone behind me when suddenly I heard.

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHH!"

I screamed holding a hand on my chest whirling around. I immediately gave a annoyed look hitting on his arm. It was Seungcheol.

I know it's been a week of our relationship. We both became so close and I kind of like it when he being whiny and clingy sometimes. Sometimes when the members are not close by. Also one rule change between us. He now never knocks on the door but straight away come inside.

One thing I was changing my clothes and holy shit the fright I got from that. Although I scolded him and warned him not to enter again like that but how can I decline that pouty face he gave. Aish I will go mad I can't even say anything to that.

I just love this when the he does those small gestures. Pinching my cheeks, holding hands, makes me feel flustered when he suddenly pecks me on my mouth or cheek. The time we are alone I never realized how much we have spent talking on and on. I never get bored when I am with him.

He said that he doesn't want to escalate too fast in this. Slowly and slowly I was opening up more and doesn't get to shy spending time with him. His deep voice resonating in my ears and that big gummy smile that I always love to see.

"What are you doing here." I blinked sitting down on my bed while he sat beside me, smiling with his eyes full of live and affection.

"Nothing just wanted to see you."

Nowadays he always comes to my room just like to spend his time here when he is free and also during our practice we sit together. The way our younger members cringe sometimes he just sho them away annoyingly.

"Nothing? Hmm..." I know he wanted to say something.

"It's not a big deal still I brought something for you." Saying this he pulled out a small rectangle box from his pocket and opening infront of me. With full curiosity I peeped inside and saw two small silver rings with matching design.

Why did he bought this?

"What's this?" Before I can say anything he slipped one ring on my left forefinger, holding another one in his hand indicating me to do the same. I stare at my finger for a few seconds and with a huge smile I put the other ring on his finger.

"Okay now tell me what's the special occasion you are doing this?"

"Nothing special. Just felt like."

"Nahhh their is something. Suddenly why will you give me ring. That is matching one."

He sighed knowing I won't give up."

"It was given by my mom 3 years ago if I found someone whom I love rest of my life. I was thinking to give this tomorrow although it's too soon. But I was so excited I can't wait for tomorrow that's why. I saw Minghao getting out of your room then I entered."

"Your mom?"

He nodded. Hearing this I can't stop smiling twirling the ring between my finger. Did he really kept this rings like for me all this time? I felt giddy.

"It's beautiful. Thank you!"

"Don't say thanks." He smiled. "It suits you because you are beautiful too." Saying this he slipped his hands on mine rubbing it softly. I blushed.

The silence was really peaceful

The silence was really peaceful. Words cannot describe the feeling I was having with him by my side. Giving me a gift even if it's not that big thing but still it was really priceless compare to him.

He was priceless and nothing can worth him.

After some time he got up saying me a quick good night. Before I could close he gave a suddenly give me quick kiss holding my cheek and rushed away.

"Yahhhh you!! Come here." Both of our laughs echoed through the corridor. Can't wait for tomorrows date.

__________________××××________________________

This author was on vacay yesterday so yeah.. ahem...

Well need your opinions on how y'all are liking the book so far?

Thank you!