Chapter 9: Reverie

3rd PERSON POV

The tour went smoothly now it's their last stop on Seoul. It was very tiresome. Traveling along with constant 2 to 3 concerts in a week really worn them out. Few of them has to be strict on health regulations other than that everything was going on smoothly. After the last concert on Seoul. The manager and the company had given them 2 week's break.

During the 1st day of their break they planned to spend time with their families the whole break cause they haven't seen then for a long time. With that break too Jeonghan decided to speak to Joshua about his feelings and emotions that he has been suppressing for so long.

JEONGHAN'S POV

I was standing infront of Joshua's room. It was evening most of ther members spending time on their own. Anxiousness crept inside me. What if he thinks something else? What if we had another bitter fight? Removing these thoughts once again I stared at the door.

You have to do it Jeonghan. It's now or never. I took a deep breathe and knocked at the door twice. Hearing a low "Come in!" I pushed open pulling my thoughts together.

I saw him sitting at the sofa holding his iPad reading something. He looked up, putting his iPad aside and patted the space next to him gesturing me to sit. I obliged and sat down.

"So what's on your mind?" He directly asked me.

I was stunned. What? "How do you know that I was about to say something to you?" I asked nervously.

"Of course Jeonghan. You are the least person to knock on the door and come inside my room. For long as I know you are the only one who is always at the edge of breaking my door."

I gave a disapproving look. "Oh is it? Ok then bye." Well I thought of changing my mind while entering his room. This was the perfect opportunity. But I was wrong he grabbed my arm pulling me down.

"Aishh.. I was just joking. Sit down now." He said looking at me. "Who gets upset over silly things."  "Me. Now bye."  "Yahhh. Sit down you hot headed creature." "What did you say?" "Nothing. Sit down"

I sighed. It's more difficult than I thought.

"So spill the tea bro. Why are you here?" Hearing him I thought where to start. Should I say directly or just say one by one slowly. One thing was sure that I wasn't going to disclose the Hanahaki thing now.

"What do you do when you fell in love?" Ok wrong question. Why did I even ask that. I saw him looking at me with no emotion. Within few seconds he had slight smirk on his face.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh who is it? Huh? My brother is grown man now." He dramatically gave a fake cry. "Ok three question. Who? When? How? Tell me tell me. I am gonna remember this whole moment in my life. My bestie about to tell me his secret love on someone. Is she pretty? Someone I know? A celebrity or your highschool small crush."

That's it. I am not gonna say anymore. What do I expect. He will only think the first thing will be a girl but he doesn't know till now my preference on boys. I stood up pretending to go away when he again pulled me down.

"Come on. Don't be shy now. I am all ears." He said getting excited.

What should I do. I can't back away now. "Since the starting of our debut Shua." I saw from thre corner of my eyes. His jaw dropped. "What?! Holy shit. Are you telling this to me now?" He blabbered hitting my shoulder. "Yeah." I spoke.