Chapter 16: A Lie

Jeonghan's POV

"What happened Joshua? Is your mom sick?"

I asked looking at his facial expression. I can see a sadden expression covering his face.

"It's not that serious but she said that wherever she eats something everytime she coughs. Like something getting stuck in her throat but not really getting stuck."

"Did she went to a doctor?"

"Yeah he says it might because of the weather. The wind nowadays is very dusty."

"I guess that will be the case only." I spoke patting his shoulder when suddenly Hoshi opened the door.

"Hyung! Did y'all pack your bags?"

"Yep we did. Like I did I don't know about this person."

Joshua said giving me a judgmental look while I shrugged. He completely changed the whole topic when Hoshi came in. I was about to ask if he was fine and something more he has to say but that conversation got cut off by him.

"You know I am very much responsible person. I already did that before you." I smiled proudly while he rolled his eyes.
"Coups gave you in charge this time?" Joshua asked him ignoring me completely.

"Yes Raur Horanghe!" He showed his tiger paws. I heard someone grumbling at the background.

"You are not a tiger Mr. Kwon." It was Minghao peeking his head out from the door. Me and Joshua laughed while Hoshi chased him all the while screaming at him. After I stopped laughing I look at him with determination.

"I will say it Joshua. After coming back from the concert I will say to him."

He smiled brightly. "Ayyy that's there Jeonghan I know."

I nodded. He was right. I should do it I am not backing down being a coward.

Next day at airport

The whole place was crowded with cameramans and our fans screaming and taking pictures. The nonstop flashing of lights was irritating my eyes still I gave a big smile and a wave. The others did the same and proceeded to go inside.

The inside area was even more crowded with our bodyguards squeezing us close so we won't get separated. I was worried for Wonwoo and Minghao as they aren't big fan of crowded place.
I turned around looking at them. I saw few of our members walking together with them. Knowing they will be fine I turned in the front as few of the camera man asked us questions.

"Please give a heart smile."

"Did you eat Hoshi?"

"Please say more about your soulmate Jun?"

"Who is your soulmate?"

"Did you get your soulmate till now S Coups."

"When are you getting a soulmate?"

I know it was rude not to answer them but we all would like some privacy. Not always it is said that we have to answer. If we don't they will just twist our words differently and say rubbish in the media. I saw S Coups walking bowing and smiling at them without saying anything.

He was different. I like how he always think of our members over himself. Always takes care of us. Always listens to our problems or any difficulties. He was our pillar of hope and strength. I suddenly saw him turning back checking us. His eyes became small and I somehow figured it out he gave a smile to me behind his face and again looked in front.

Because of his smile I stupidly tripped over my leg. Shit. This is so embarrassing. If the bodyguard didn't catch me on my arm I might have fallen down smashing my face at first. Our manager hurriedly ran to me asking if I was okay. I was embarrass to say I tripped so I lied that I felt dizzy.

The members in the front stopped looking at me I gave a nod letting them to go on. Man I am gonna cry. Why did I trip on my leg? I am behaving like a stupid teen that saw his crush for the first time. Aish. When I started we hopped on the escalator and reached the top I didn't realize that Coups was beside me.

"Hey you okay?" I got startled and looked at him. Seeing his worried face behind the mask I just smile and gave a thumbs up.

"Are you sure? Manager nim said you felt dizzy."

"Yeah I am. I thought my head spun for a second." I hate to lie but I can't seem to say the truth. He bounce his head and sneakily put his arm around my shoulder and back holding me tightly. From outside it can be seen that as a brotherly gesture but I know he was worried that I might feel dizzy again.

My face was red in shame. God why I didn't tell him the truth. After reaching our terminal there was still 15 minutes left for our flight. Seungcheol pulled me forward slowly taking two big suitcase joining it together he let me sit for some time. I decline but he forcefully let me sit as the sitting area was already occupied. I sat down at the suitcase, from the corner of my eyes I saw Joshua striding forward towards me. I screwed up why is he coming to me. He half kneeled and asked.

"I heard you got dizzy. Are you okay?"

I glance at Seungcheol and again at Joshua pulling his ear near.

"No."

His face was in pure confusion.

"I just tripped over my leg."

"Looking at him." Whispering the last part. He looked at me then at him and again at me. Understanding what happened he was trying his best not to laugh. I gave a death stare.

"You are so whipped." He giggled while my ears turned red due to my clumsiness. Joshua went to his place leaving me alone with him. Seungcheol gave a smile couching down beside me.

"Are you feeling alright now?"

"Seungcheol I didn't feel dizzy."
He directly looked at me face.

"Huh."

"I just tripped. Sorry for telling a lie. I just got embarrass that's why I lied. Sorry."

He laughed ruffling my hair.

"Why you have to lie you dumb. How did you trip?"

"Looking at you." I slapped my mouth grumbling a few curses.

"Yes?" He stifled a laugh. "Was I that handsome?"

"Yes. No wait."

He again laughed at my reply. He stood up as the announcement said the boarding line has opened.

"Don't worry you will get to see my face all day long." What? I thought

"We both are sharing the same hotel room if the manager hasn't told you yet." He winked teasingly.

What the fuck! No!

__________________×××××____________________

Ayy Seungcheol got some nerves there? Right?

Need to clarify something I will first most probably finish this book so Mystic Case will be updated once or twice as that book is a big thing and everything has to be precise.

If anyone haven't check that out do check it..

Thanks Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee