Chapter 28: Shadow my Shadow

3rd Person Pov

The plan was going smoothly as Seungcheol thought. They all were practicing for the final rehearsal in the main stage for tomorrow's last concert. The others catched up on Vernon telling him the plan. While Jeonghan was still thinking it was part of the surprise for fans not thinking that something was going on behind it.

Everyone quickly adjusted to the switch parts. Changing some steps here and there. Jeonghan struggled a bit with Mingyu's voice matching his tone and base. Still he managed to do it.

I didn't want the hot sun to rise too far away.
I hate everything in the shade on the other side of the light
He follows me every step, my eyes are always there
I hated seeing myself run away

He gets flustered everytime Seungcheol cross paths with his lines at the bridge of the song. The deep unwavering stare he gives to him make him shiver slightly. Mixed with that smile crept in his face. Jeonghan always think that he was really attractive no matter what.

Suddenly, we were becoming alike
Like a décalcomanie
I want to face you

It was their final rehearsals when Seungcheol unexpectedly came more closer in the parts he think. He didn't mind getting his attention and thought he was just joking around and expecting he won't do the same in the concert.

Shadow, my shadow, my shadow
I don't want others to see you
Shadow, my shadow, my shadow
I hated you and hurt you
Shadow, my shadow, my shadow

Seungcheol being the most excited one about it everytime gets butterflies in his stomach. Seeing his shy face whenever he get close during their parts. It was an adorable instinct he has getting shy in every little thing.

Also the bigger excitement was the surprise he was going to give him and not to spill anything beforehand. Because of that he opened another group chat without him not to spill out anything.

Hannie's Surprise

Coupsyy:
So is everyone here?

Minnie_virus:
Ayyy ayyy captain

Coupsyy:
Shut up

Shuuu:
So what did you thought of for the proposal?

Thughao:
Yeah Hyung tell us!

Coupsyy:
Ugh....
Not much..
The drones will give a message at up and I will kneel at him with a ring.

Legit Tree:
That's it?
Huh?

Booshi:
Yahhhh don't be so boring!
Do something more extra!

JerryWen:
Yes like nowadays who even kneels down with one knee and propose..

Coupsyy:
Then two?

Wonton:
You aren't serious are you?

Coupsyy:
The hell should I do then?

Wooducer:
That's your problem

Raurr:
Well I think Hyung you have to think something better.. cause.. you haven't seen the news..

Caprio:
There might be chances of rain tomorrow by the weather forecast.

Shuuu:
What?!

Coupsyy:
You are not joking right?!

Pi Cheolin:
No he isn't Hyung. See the news..

Coupsyy:
My god...
What I am suppose to do now that was the surprise!