"kill yourself, literally" he grumbled and stomped off to the bathroom.

he came back with a bottle of shampoo in his hand and squeezed a lot of it in his hand. it was white in colour.

"okay in three, two, one-"

"EW WHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR DICK OUT ATSUMU THE FUCK!" you yelled so osamu and suna would hear you from upstairs.

atsumu fist bumped you and ran up the stairs to their room as you waited patiently on the couch, giggling in anticipation.

about 20 seconds later a horrified suna came running down the stairs followed by osamu, screaming bloody murder.

they both had shampoo smeared on their faces.

"HE PUT HIS NUT ON ME BRO WHAT THE HELL IM GONNA KILL MYSELF" suna yelled.

"SEMEN! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I DONT WANT HIS UNDERBAKED KIDS ON ME" osamu yelled.

atsumu walked down the stairs with a triumphant smile and you both laughed your asses off at the two boys.

atsumu went in for a high five but you dodged, his hand was all sticky cuz of the shampoo. he pouted for a second but quickly got over it.

now the two boys, suna and osamu, had run all the way to the backyard. you and atsumu ran to the window to see what they were doing.

suna was t posing on the grass and osamu aimed the hose at him, "OKAY STAND STILL" he yelled

he turned the water on at the highest speed and it hit suna smack in the face, washing all the shampoo off.

suna stood with a thumbs up, drenched from head to toe and spoke to osamu, "okay your turn"

they switched places and you wondered how they hadn't noticed the water was soapy.

"is semen supposed to be all foamy in water?" you asked atsumu.

"nah"

you snorted and turned your attention back to the window.

suna was hosing osamu down, but before he could get all the shampoo off, he squinted and turned the water off.

"what the fuck are you doing? i don't want my brothers nut on my face" osamu yelled with his eyes closed.

"hold your horses" suna rolled his eyes and walked closer to osamu to inspect his face.

it had shampoo bubbles all over it.

"bro" suna said.

"GET IT OFF" osamu yelled.

"it's shampoo bro" suna said.

"what?" osamu wiped his face with his hands and opened his eyes.

"oh they realised" you pointed.

you and atsumu cackled as you watched the two, their faces contorted in realisation.

suna and osamu said nothing, they stood quietly on the grass, staring at each other with poker faces and water dripping from their hair.

...

suna and osamu couldn't ignore it any longer. they looked up at you and atsumu, who had silently been standing in front of them for a good 5 minutes.

atsumu had a piece of paper in his hand which he held like a scroll.

you peeked over his hand to see what was written on the paper

it was blank

atsumu cleared his throat as suna and osamu waited for you guys to do whatever you were here to do.

atsumu cleared his throat a second time and looked at you expectantly.

"oh" you quickly straightened up and made trumpet noises with your mouth.

then atsumu cleared his throat a third time and finally spoke, "blah blah blah, i, miya atsumu, son of, my dad, the first of his name, destroyer of osamu ,tamer of twinks, slayer of bugs, cordially declares.."

he stopped and looked at you.

you made trumpet noises with your mouth again and spoke in all your grandeur, "PRANK WARS!"

suna and osamu watching atsumu's war declaration:

hi

i seriously need to edit this book, esp the chapters i wrote in 2020 (🤡)

im so sick rn somebody kill me