22. thug

"just a couple more hours n/n"

you had somehow managed to get through the week (which included lots of sushi dates with suna and osamu and a shit load of studying because finals 🤓)

atsumu was in the train on his way back from tokyo. you guys were on FaceTime because why not.

"im so BOREDDDD" you groaned and buried your face in your pillow. your arm was stretched out to your right and atsumu could see your side profile.

"what have you even been doing the whole time I was gone?" atsumu asked and took a ginormous bite of his burger.

"suna and samu" you shrugged and turned so you were now laying on your side.

"mhm" he nodded his head, prompting you but stopped so abruptly he almost choked.

"WAIT WHAT" he looked real offended but shut up after a quick glance around the train.

"YOUVE BEEN DOING WHAT" he whisper yelled real close to the phone and you muffled a laugh.

"suna and samu" you iterated again and laughed at atsumu's horrified expression.

"You bunch of whores. how could you? without me?" he widened his eyes and angrily took a bite from his burger again.

His cheeks puffed, which made him look like a really mad bee.

"bro"

"don't bro me" he snapped.

"bro we have finals bro"

"why don't you let me enjoy my 2 hours of train ride before I go back to my life of misery again?"

"annoying you is my job"

"well you're fired"

"bitch I'm union you can't fire me" you stuck up your middle finger in front of the screen.

"anyways guess  what song I'm listening to"

"what kind of question is that?"

"it's a simple question. I'll give you a hint." and he started aggressively looking at his tshirt.

"bro please bro"

"stop broing me and no, you've to guess it's pretty easy"

"one line"

"?"

"gimme one line from the song"

he looked at you for a few seconds, "no stupid that'll ruin it"

"sir I'm cutting the call"

"no ma'am you're not. okay fine it has to do with the colour of my tee"

you rolled your eyes and looked at his t shirt. it was white.

"it's a white shirt what are you listening to, off white?"

"bruh. franchise. we talked about this y/n" he rolled his eyes and turned the camera out towards the window.

"n e ways, you see all those trees?"

"yea"

"all those leaves are falling"

"yea.."

"all those leaves may be leaving but i'll never leave you" he switched the camera back to himself and did the typical fuckboy face.

"that was so lame i think i need to puke bro"