Chapter 33: Easter celebration

It was Easter and the end of March, meaning that April was just around the corner and people were getting their Easter celebration on.
Currently, max and the others were at the prince kuhio plaza hanging around and browsing the different shops inside.
"So, what kind of activity should we do at the hotel for Easter?" Said max, who was enjoying a corn dog that was in his hand.
"Well, what do you usually do for Easter?" Asked Charlie, who shared a Cinnabon box with vaggie.
"Usually we hard boil some eggs, paint them with food coloring, and hide them around to find them." Said max, explaining a bit about Easter.
"Oh, we could probably do something like that." Said Charlie.
And so, after finishing their food, max and the others left the prince Kuhio plaza and went to Walmart to get the stuff needed to make Easter eggs, along with some sweets and plastic eggs.
" alright, now we can have some Easter fun times." Said max, holding a bag of mixed candies.
After getting what they needed at Walmart, they went back to the hotel, where angel dust was explaining how he became free of Valentino to husk.
"Hey everyone, we're back." Said max, setting the bag he was holding on the bar counter.
"Nice, what did you get?" Said angel dust.
"We got some stuff for an Easter thing the hotel can do." Said max.
After max explained what they had gotten, he immediately went to grab the eggs and show the others how to make Easter eggs out of them.
The way max made an Easter egg out of a regular egg was by hard boiling the eggs, putting heated water into a couple of ceramic cups and mixing them with food coloring, and after the eggs were finished being hard boiled, let them cool for a bit before grabbing one egg and dipping it in one of the cups that had green food dye in it, and showed it off to the others when it had finished being colored.
"What do you think?" Asked max, holding the green dyed easter egg in a spoon.
Each of the hazbins looked at the Easter egg that max made, and they each seemed to like how it turned out.
"That looks pretty good." Said Charlie, who liked how the Easter egg was made.
"Why don't we start some Easter egg coloring?" Said max, setting his Easter egg onto a table.
And so, the rest of the hazbins grabbed one of their own eggs and dipped them in a dye filled cup that they each decided to dip it into, and soon they each had their own Easter eggs.
"They all look really nice, and the colors are really pretty too." Said max.
The Easter egg colors that the hazbins went with were of colors that they liked or wanted their egg to be colored, like yellow for Charlie and red for husk, and when they were finished they put them into an Easter basket so there was a nice place to put them.
"Nice, and just as a reminder, you definitely shouldn't eat these eggs because of the food dye in them." Said max, who wrote "please don't eat" on a piece of paper.
"Okay, so now that we've made some easter eggs, what are good spots to hide them?" Asked vaggie.
"I would say around the house but I'm pretty sure niffty has some idea." Said max, noticing niffty taking the basket of Easter eggs.
Almost immediately, niffty ran off with the basket of Easter eggs and started putting them in places that were easy for max and the others to find and came back with an empty Easter basket.
"Did you just hide the Easter eggs niffty?" Asked max, looking at the Easter basket that was now empty.
"Yes, and I've hidden them in spots that are easy to find in the lobby." Said niffty, bouncing in excitement as she spoke.
"Well I guess we're having an Easter egg hunt then." Said max, who just shrugged his shoulders.
And with that, the Easter egg hunt had began and max was able to find one Easter egg on the couch, Charlie found a few on the counter, vaggie found two in the dining room, angel dust and husk found a few in the bar, and alastor found the last of the Easter eggs underneath the tv, and not by long, they had found each and every one of the Easter eggs that niffty had hid and put them back in the Easter basket.
"I'm surprised at how niffty knows how to hide stuff." Said max.
"Yeah, she does that sometimes." Said Charlie.
Suddenly, there was the sound of a car approaching the hotel, which max, Charlie, and vaggie went to look and see, and they saw the i.m.p van parked, with the members of I.m.p along with the Goetias walking over to the hotel.
"Welcome, how've you all been?" Said max, not expecting I.m.p or the Goetias to show up.
"We're fucking fine, thanks for asking." Said blitzø, walking through the door and eating a peeps marshmallow.
Max held the door each of the i.m.p members and Goetias into the hotel as they came in the hotel, and he and the others decided to just roll with it.
"So what did you do on this Easter Sunday?" Asked max.
"We went to the mall and played at the arcade then went back to the office and put some Easter decorations and shit around the place." Said blitzø.
"Okay, we were just gonna do some Easter stuff of our own." Said max.
And so, max and the hazbins started a bit of Easter celebration by having some of the Easter candy that they got at Walmart, which consisted of stuff like Cadbury eggs and peeps, and max decided to play some music liven things up a little bit.
The song max decided to play:

While the music played, max, the hazbins, I.m.p, and the Goetias got to enjoy it and have a few more Easter sweets. And when I.m.p and the Goetias left to go home, max and the others continued their Indiana jones marathon with kingdom of the crystal skull, and before max went to bed, he flipped the calendar over to April, making the amount of months until heaven's 6 month deadline from 5 months to 4 months, and he went to bed knowing there were 4 months left until heaven would check up on them.
(And this chapter is now complete. I hope that you enjoyed this special Easter chapter. Feel free to comment your opinion on this chapter. I went with David Bowie for this chapter because his music is great. I hope that you have an amazing Easter.
Until next time,
Doomfan808~)