Chapter 7: the hazbins explore hawaii

In the morning, max did his usual morning routine of breakfast and was thinking of what he and the hazbin gang could do.
"I wonder what we could do." Said max to himself out loud, " maybe I can show them some of the places I usually go to."
Max had a few ideas of what to do for the hazbin gangs first day actually exploring Hawaii, but he wasn't sure of how to actually do it.
"ah screw it, I'll just show them the town." Said max to himself.
After that final confirmation to himself, max went to the hazbin hotel to tell the news to the hazbin gang.
"Alright" said max " so here's the plan."
"What have you got in mind?" Asked Charlie
"We are all gonna go see the town." Said max, "but first we meet some preparations."
"What are you talking about ?" Asked Charlie
"First of all, we need to have a goddamn plan." Said max, making a quick reference to zoran's tremors kill counts.
"What kind of a plan?" Asked vaggie.
" we probably shouldn't draw too much attention to ourselves, so we should wear something more casual." Max said.
"If it's something casual you want I can cook something up." Said Lucifer.
And with that, Lucifer snapped his fingers, changing his clothes from his current garb to an aloha shirt with an apple pattern, green shorts, boater hat, and white shoes.
"How's this for casual wear?" Asked Lucifer in a snarky way.
"You look like a fucking dapper Dan from Disneyland daring to dance differently than the ladies of the land." Said max, adding alliteration for fun.
"You said something casual and I did causal, like you said." Said Lucifer.
"Yeah, I did." Admitted max, " but how did you even do that?"
" I can do anything" Lucifer said, " I'm the king of hell, did you forget that?"
"In a way, yeah, beacause you're a character from a web toon." Max said
"Wait" Charlie said, " what if someone recognizes us from the web toon we're from?"
"I'd say that they'd believe that the group of you is just a bunch of really good cosplayers." Max said.
" that might work, but we still need to be careful." Said vaggie.
After everyone else changed from their usual clothes to something more casual for Hawaii weather, it was time for an exploration of downtown hilo that would be best explained in a montage.
During the montage of exploring downtown hilo, the hazbin gang went to such places as the palace theater, kozmic cones, the hilo public library with the Naha stone, and the prince Kuhio plaza.
"Well I'd say that this has been pretty fun so far." Said max
"Yeah," said Charlie, " it's interesting what kind of places Hawaii has."
"Thanks," said max, " I honestly had multiple ideas on what to show you all, but I decided to show the town around."
"Considering what we saw, it was probably the best choice." Said vaggie.
"So is there anyplace I can find a caramel apple?" Asked Lucifer, " I've got the cravings for one."
Max replies "honestly, I'm not sure but I can probably find one on Apple Maps, if I can't find one, I'll try one homemade."
"How can you make homemade caramel apples?" Asked Lucifer, arching his eyebrows.
" by putting soft caramel in a fondue set, melting them, and just dipping it in the thang ding!" Said max.
"That might work, but it might not." Said Lucifer, " it's pretty much a gamble, and I love a good gamble."
"I'll take your word for it." Said max.
Max then talks to Charlie, "is your dad always like this?" Max asked.
"Caramel apples are his favorite snack." Said Charlie " he treats it very seriously, like a food critic."
"Oh, ok." Said max.
After getting the right ingredients for caramel apples, specifically caramel candies and apples, the hazbin gang went to the house to prepare to make a caramel apple with a fondue set.
"So this is what the fondue set looks like." Said max.
The fondue set was one of those veleta brand electric fondue sets that runs on lightbulb.
"It looks more like a wax melter than a fondue pot." Said husk, looking at it confused.
"Yeah, it just looks odd to see but you get used to it." Said max. "Let's at least try and make it work."
And then, max plugged in the pot, let it heat up for about half an hour, put a ton of werther's original soft caramel in the pot to melt, and when it was ready, max took an apple that was on a stick, dipped it into the caramel fondue, and gave it to Lucifer who took a good chunk out of it.
" hmm", Lucifer thought, " this caramel apple is very good."
" oh, thanks." Said max, " I honestly never made a caramel apple before"
" judging by my dad's reaction, I'd say you made it really well." Said Charlie.
"Thank you, mind if I play some music?" Asked max.
"Sure," said Charlie, "what song have you got?"
" tenacious d's latest masterpiece, video games." Said max
And with that, max turned on the speaker, connected his phone to it, and played video games by tenacious d.
The song:

When alastor heard the song, he was thinking "is this what modern music is like?" While arching his eyebrows.
"So, do you think that there will be more places from hazbin hotel and helluva boss that will come here?" Asked max, needing more explanation.
"I'd say at this rate, there might be a chance that the full rings might start appearing, depending if it escalates." Said Lucifer.
"Well if that's the case, I'd say we all should be a bit careful, we'll see what happens tomorrow." Said max.
"What are you going to do?" Asked Charlie.
"I'm gonna make sure blitzø and the others get used to Hawaii, considering that I already showed you all Hawaii." Said max
And with that, max and the hazbin gang got ready for what would happen the next day.
(Oh look, I'm not dead. I'm sorry if chapters are releasing more sparsely, but a combination of school and lack of ideas has made this a bit hard to write. I've been thinking of having a chapter based on the who's Tommy, as I think it would be an interesting concept. If anyone has any ideas fell free to comment, I want to know. Thanks for reading.
Until next time,
~doomfan808)