Chapter 15: October preparations (october part 1)

It was October, and that got max excited because October was a fun time and he enjoyed wearing costumes and for the past few years, he wore costumes based on Horror films that he enjoyed, this year, he was going as leatherface from the original Texas chainsaw massacre. This October would also be interesting as this was also the first October after the hazbin hotel had landed in his back pasture and the hell isles became a reality.
Currently, he was in the hotel helping Charlie and the others set up some Halloween decorations for a Halloween party at the hotel.
"This is going to be fun!" Said max, " we're going to be doing some cool Halloween Shenanigans like eating candy, listening to music, and enjoying some scary movies. It'll be great!"
Angel dust was grinning like a madman when max mentioned shenanigans, but he was quickly shot down by vaggie.
"He didn't mean destruction, he meant fun in general." Said vaggie seriously.
After max had finished setting up his decorations, he had a question about what they were each dressing up as.
" so, who's going to wear costumes? I want to avoid a costume redundancy scenario." Said max, wanting to know out of curiosity.
"it's not even Halloween yet, so we still have time to get items for them." Said Charlie.
"Yeah, your right." Admitted max.
Just then, niffty appeared and said " all the decorations are up, Charlie."
"That's great niffty, now what's next on the list?" Said Charlie.
Max checks a list that had "set up decorations" crossed off a list.
"All that's left is getting Halloween candy and telling the others about the party." Said max, skimming through niffty's list.
"Where can we get the Halloween candy?" Asked Angel dust.
"Walmart or target, whatever tickles your fancy." Said max, moving his arms to represent each option in his hands.
"Sure, let's do Walmart." Said Charlie.
And so, max, Charlie, vaggie, and Angel dust drove off to Walmart to get enough Halloween candy to fill a large bowl and some items for their costumes.
At Walmart, they were able to find a few bags of fun size candy bags, and got a few costumes items Like a wig cap for Angel dust, some and pirate getup for vaggie.
After they got their stuff from Walmart, they all went over to the Goetia mansion to tell them about the party at the hotel.
"Wait, so you're going to host an October party at the hotel?" Asked Stella.
"Yes, and you're invited to go, if you want to" said max.
"Ooh, is it a costume party? I've got the perfect outfit." Said stolas, running off to get his costume.
And just as quick as he ran off, stolas came back with a count cape on a coat hanger.
"Your going as Dracula?" Ask max, bewildered.
"No, I'm Just a count cause I'll be out in the sun." Replied stolas.
"Can we make it a costume party?" Whispered max to Charlie.
"Yes, we can." Said Charlie.
"The can be a costume party if you do have a costume." Said max.
"Great, we'll be there with costumes." Said stolas, excited to show off his count costume.
And then max and the others left the Goetia mansion to go to I.m.p and tell them all about the party.
When they were at the i.m.p building, they were already in their costumes, with blitzø as Deadpool, moxxie and Millie as liu king and kitana, and loona as Sonya blade.
"It's not even Halloween yet." Said max, "but those are good costumes."
"Thanks, blitzø tends to over prepare and wears a costume the whole month of October." Said Millie, holding a replica of kitana's fan blades.
"Hey, I fucking love this holiday!" Said blitzø, crossing his arms in frustration.
"Don't remind me, sir," said moxxie, " you said it a million times."
"And I'll say it a million more!" Said blitzø, yelling like a large ham.
"Alright, i get it, you love Halloween, now are you going to the party or not?" Said max.
"Of course we fucking are!" Said blitzø excitedly.
"Alright then, I think we're going to go back to the hotel to finish up preparations before you all go. Ok, bye!" Said max, leaving as he spoke.
And then max and the others left the i.m.p building and immediately drove back to the hotel.
When they went to the hotel, Lucifer was there, sitting at the bar, dressed as the thin white duke for Halloween, and nomming on a caramel apple.
(A/n: the thin white duke is a character by David Bowie.)
"Hey dad," said Charlie, "I wasn't expecting you."
Lucifer swallows his bite of caramel apple and says to Charlie, "just a little surprise for the month."
"Speaking of surprises, didn't take you as a fan of David Bowie." Said max, holding the bags of candy from Walmart.
"I'm more into polka, but some people compare me to David Bowie, so I just went with it." Said Lucifer, shrugging his shoulders.
And then, Max set the bags of candy on the bar counter and left the hotel to put his leatherface costume on.
Max's leatherface costume consisted of a pair of black denim jeans, a white dress shirt, black suit jacket and necktie, and a $20 leatherface mask from amazon.
When he saw his finished costume, he thought that he looked amazing, and while I.m.p's car went into the driveway, he walked back to the hotel with i.m.p and the Goetia's behind him in their costumes.
At the party, it was nothing fancy, but everyone was now in costumes.
The costumes max noticed was Charlie was dressed as Harley Quinn, vaggie was a pirate, Angel dust was ziggy stardust (another David Bowie character), alastor was the monarch from the venture bros, and niffty was dressed as Billy the puppet from saw, so now it was officially a costume party.
"I didn't know that alastor saw the venture bros." Said max, his eyebrows raised.
"I didn't, niffty put me in this costume." Said an annoyed alastor, while niffty passed by on a tricycle giggling.
" well, we're this far in, so let's get this party started with some karaoke and horror movies." Said max.
And then max played an oingo boingo song to sing karaoke to and started the party.
The oingo boingo song max played:

After max sang "no one lives forever", everyone then sang their own songs for karaoke, including Stella who was dressed as la llrona and Octavia who was Ramona flowers from Scott pilgrim.
After they all sang and were having a good time, it was time for the main event, which was watching a bunch of horror movies with a ton of popcorn and candy!
"So what scary movies have you got, max?" Asked Charlie,who was sitting next to vaggie.
"Well, I've got the scream trilogy to start, then tremors one to four, then to end the night, ghostbusters one and two." Said max, listing off the movie's they'll all be watching.
"Well let's get started already!" Said blitzø, his Deadpool mask half open so he could eat.
"Alright." Said max, giving an ok sign with his hand.
And so, max, the hazbins, I.m.p, and the Goetias spent the rest of the party watching the horror movies until the party ended and the Goetias and I.m.p went home and max went to bed.
(Hello, i come with a new chapter. This is the first part of an October two parter. The second part will involve the necronomicon from the evil dead movies being thrown into a volcano. Feel free to comment on my costume decisions for each character.
Until next time,
Doomfan808~)