Chapter 3: the tour of the house

During the night, max was having an interesting dream, as it was pretty random and felt trippy.
The music that was in max's dream and what happened:

Yep, max had a dream about fear and loathing in Las Vegas set to "jumpin jack flash" by The Rolling Stones.
And Then, it was morning.
After a nice shower and breakfast comprised of eggo waffles and Portuguese sausage, max then went to school.
Meanwhile, at the hazbin hotel, everyone was working at fixing the hotel after it fell into the real world.
Lucifer asks " so alastor, what makes you work with my daughter's project? Surly you don't think my daughter's plans will work"
Alastor answers " of course not, dear luc, I merely consider this plan as personal entertainment for me, and I lacked inspiration for what to do."
Lucifer says " makes sense for you, as you can tend to find something when you lack inspiration for your entertainment, just keep your deals away from my daughter."
" worry not, as I didn't make a deal with her, she said  I could stay as long as I desire." Alastor said.
"Okay, while we're stuck here until there's an explanation, maybe we should get ourselves situated with this world." Lucifer says.
Then, Charlie says " that sounds like a great idea, dad."
Vaggie says "hopefully, but we need to wait for max to be done with school."
And then, the school day ended, and max went home to give the hazbin gang a tour of his house.
"Welcome to my house, let me show you lot around." Said max, standing in the garage.
" it looks like there's 3 houses on one property" vaggie said.
Max replies " it's because this place also has a horse arena in the front of the yard."
Vaggie says "oh, okay"
Max then leads the hazbin gang to his room which is next to the garage.
"So, this room is my mom's studio, in it there is some stuff like art supplies, a few canvas, and over there is the record player." Max said, pointing at the record player.
Charlie asks "what's in that freezer?"
Max replies " frozen meats"
Alastor then says " what kind of records do you listen to?"
Max answers " in the record cabinet, there is a bunch of rock n roll albums like AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, rush, and at least 2 Pink Floyd albums."
Alastor says " ah yes, but i honestly prefer the music of the 20s and 30s."
Max replies " well if it's your thing, that's fine."
Max then says " the next room is my bedroom"
Inside max's bedroom was a regular bedroom, a good sized bed, plenty of clothes, and a nice collection of games from the wii, switch, and ps4.
Alastor says " I must say, your living conditions are a lot nice, but why is your bed so big?"
Max replies " it's because it's a California king sized bed"
Alastor says " interesting"
Max then shows off the bathroom in his room.
" now this room," max says " do you ever take a shit?"
Lucifer answers " oh yeah, been a big fan."
Max says " oh, then you know what this is, this is the bathroom"
Charlie says " that won't be a problem as the hotel has plenty of toilets in each hotel room"
Max says "okay"
Max then tells the hazbin gang " now next to my room is the 2/1, which has the kitchen, living/dining room, another bathroom, office room, and my parents room."
Charlie asks " what is in the office room?"
Max answers " an iMac, printer, school stuff and a closet of coats."
Max then says " and here is the third building on this property l, it is pretty much similar to the 2/1 except that it doesn't have an office room."
After the tour of the property, the hazbin gang decide to ask some more questions about the fact that their fictional.
Lucifer asks " so what else hazbin related has vivziepop made, it can't just all be helluva boss."
Max awnsers " well vivziepop has made a music video called "addict" which mainly focuses on Angel dust and his mental state after having to deal with Valentino fiddling about with him."
"so that's why Angel keeps coming back depressed." Charlie says, completely empathetic to angel dust.
Max says " yeah, and I completely hate Valentino for being an abusive prick."
Lucifer then asks " aside from giving me a reason to kick Valentino up the arse, let's change the subject and ask, who else is in helluva boss?"
" aside from the main quartet of I.m.p, the other mains are stolas, his daughter Octavia, and his wife Stella." Max said, saying Stella with a noticeable grumble.
Charlie asks "why did you grumble stella?"
Max awnsers " because stella is an annoying, selfish piece of poorly made ikea furniture, who only cares about her own self image and not about the mental well being of her daughter."
Charlie and Lucifer look on in surprise, " I did not realize how unlivable Stella can be, depending if there are more portals bringing places from what you know as hazbin hotel and helluva boss, I will personally kick valentino up the arse, and give stella a piece of my mind." Said Lucifer, his hands clenched in annoyance.
"Okay, but it is pretty much unknown Whether or not buildings like the I.m.p building or stolas's house will appear from portals." Max said.
" I guess we will find out tomorrow." Charlie says.
After the little chat, everyone had a dinner made of chicken and rice, max went to his house, and went to bed for the next day.
(And here we have another finished chapter. Honestly, it's pretty surprising at how many people are reading this stupid idea of mine. I feel like a chapter based on fear and loathing will need some heaving brainstorming ideas for the plot. Considering that I mentioned helluva boss in this fanfic a few times I might as well introduce I.m.p and the Goetia family. Feel free to comment as I want to know what those who read this think. I also put in a Scott the woz reference in this chapter, so comment when you find that.
Until next time,
Doomfan808.)