Chapter 2: one interesting dinner

Continuing from the previous chapter, max was going to show the hazbin gang one of his favorite foods.
"So what's for dinner, since your making it?" Asked vaggie quizzingly.
Max answers " it is a dish that combines Mac n cheese with steak, making a food pairing on par with spam and eggs."
Charlie says " sounds delicious, will you need any help?"
Max answers " no need as I know how to cook already"
Charlie says " ok, so we'll wait."
Charlie then walks to the dinner table, sitting in a chair which is in between her dad and vaggie.
Charlie then asks Lucifer " so dad, why were you behind the bar?"
Lucifer then answers "because, Charlie, I wanted to visit and spend time with you, and I thought that hiding behind the bar and surprising you would make a funny introduction."
Vaggie then says " oh, but how did you get to the hotel? I mean, being the king of hell would attract paparazzi."
Lucifer explains " I came here during the nighttime, and I took the car that attracted the least attention."
Charlie says " that makes sense"
Alastor then says " well Lucifer , family chat aside, I can't wait to see what max has made in store."
" I'm just glad most of the booze managed to survive, as I just wanna get blind drunk" husk said.
Meanwhile, in the kitchen, max was cooking up a storm while listening and singing to a really trippy song.
The song max was listening to while cooking:

After a bit, the food was done.
" order up!" Max said out loud as he played everyone that was on the table.
Alastor says " my, my, this dish looks pretty nice, what do you call it?"
Max answers " this dish is Kraft macaroni, cooked to perfection, and served next to a cut of medium steak."
Alastor says "well this looks good, not as good as my mother's jambalaya."
"Great" max thought, "it is nice that he said that, despite the fact he is a psychopathic serial killer who might be a cannibal."
(After a delicious dinner)
"So max" Charlie asks, " what should you tell us about our whole "we are all from a web toon" story, and what is it about"
Max answers " well, the gist is that the plot tells of your main redemption plot with the hotel, but the only episode of hazbin hotel that is released is the pilot episode"
Charlie says "so, what does the pilot explain?"
Max answers " pretty much the interview at the news channel, Angel dust's fight with sir pentious, alastor coming to "help" the hotel for shits and gigs, and alastor blowing up pentious's blimp."
Everyone is stunned, as that happened not too long ago.
Vaggie then says " wait, wait, if that happened, then what has been going on since the pilot?"
Max then answers " the show has been in development for a good few years, as the show was picked up by a24, and vivziepop has been working on a spin off called helluva boss."
" and what is helluva boss about?" Asked Angel dust, wanting to say something to the conversation.
" mainly a company of assassins who go to earth for anyone who wronged them in life, or just plain petty  revenge" answered max.
" oh, ok" Charlie says " hopefully the full show will be good."
" aside from that, how's the food I made?" Max says, trying to change the subject.
" it was pretty delicious" said alastor.
" the macaroni was really creamy" said Angel dust.
" honestly, the steak was pretty chewy" said husk.
" thanks for your opinions" said max " it's the first time I actually had to cook for a bunch of people."
Charlie then says " well, what should we do?"
Max answers " I think we should take the time with letting the news out, as if it happens quickly, the knowledge of fictional characters becoming real might cause a panic."
Lucifer says " fair enough, how about we discuss more of this later tomorrow?"
Max says " well, I can't do that immediately as I have school tomorrow, so maybe after school?"
Charlie says " sounds like a plan, maybe you can chat with all of us."
" that does sound like an interesting idea, see you all tomorrow" max said.
Max then left the hotel to his house, took a shower, got some bed clothes on, and went to bed.
(And there we have, another finished chapter. To whoever reads this chapter, I hope you enjoyed this. The chapter based on fear and loathing in Las Vegas would probably be later in the plot, or would be completely fictional. Then again, this isn't as fictional as it involves hazbin hotel characters. I might as well include helluva boss characters as I made a nod to that show. So I hope you enjoy it.
Until next time,
~doomfan808)