Chapter 1: the beginning

It was a nice warm day in Hawai'i, the sun was shining, the grass was green, and it was a just great time to be alive. However, things are not going to be fine, as there will be a bit of trouble in paradise.
(Cut to max, relaxing in his lounge chair listening to music)
"This is the life!" Max said while listening to one of the songs he enjoys. " talking heads is pretty amazing and feels psychedelic"
The talking heads song he was listening to:

"I'm just sitting here, enjoying life, and doing well in school. It doesn't get better than this!" Max said, unaware of what would happen next.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a flash of light occurred in the sky as clouds appeared from out of nowhere.
" that doesn't look good" max said, "better close the house in case of a storm" he said as he got up from the chair and closed the doors and windows.
While max was inside his house for the storm, the clouds formed a portal, causing a hotel to fall into the back pasture of the house.
" sounds like the storms over, wonder what happened outside" max said.
When max went outside, surprisingly, there wasn't a single drop of rain, in fact, everything was still dry.
"That was weird" max said to himself, "but everything is still fine."
As he looked around the house he ended up noticing the huge hotel that was in his back pasture.
"How did that get there?" Max said confused and a bit angry.
" I should check to see if there's anyone there, but to be safe, I'll bring my baseball bat to defend myself." He said
As he got closer to the hotel, he noticed that the sign on top of it said "hazbin hotel"
"What the?, what is a place from a web toon doing here?" Max questioned.
Cautiously, max went to the front door and opened it, and he saw 2 couches opposite each other, a freezer, a bar with bottles tipped over, and a tipped over coatrack with someone's coat on it.
"Hello, anyone here?" Max said in a bit of worry.
Then, he heard footsteps coming from a set of stairs and he turns around to see a woman who he noticed looks like a web character.
"Who are you, and why are you holding a bat?" The mystery woman says, confused about the random guy in the lobby.
" my name is max, and the bat is for my protection." He said, "and what is your name?"
" I am Charlotte mange, but everyone just calls me Charlie" she said.
"Oh, ok." Said max
"Wait a minute, Charlie mange here?" Thought max, "but hazbin hotel is a work of fiction, how could the whole hazbin hotel be in the real world, where vivziepop created the show, and full episodes haven't been made yet as a24 has been working on it for a while. And if Charlie's there then that means that the other people in the hotel are here, presumably hiding as their place of living has fallen to wherever they went." He thought, clearly monologuing.
"Charlie, where are we?" Said another mystery woman.
" yeah, toots, what happened?"asked another voice definitely a male by the sound.
"Everything's ok, it's safe to go into the lobby." Said Charlie.
Max decided to keep the bat on him on standby in case of whoever wanted to fight him.
Then, some more people appeared from the stairs, and you could recognize them as vaggie, Angel dust, husk, niffty, and alastor.
"Uhh, hello" said max, embarrassed.
"Hi/hey there, hot stuff/piss off/ hello there" said the lot of them.
Charlie asks "where are we, as all of us somehow ended up someplace as the sky is blue and it look nothing like pentagram city."
Max answers "this will be hard to explain."
"What do you mean?" Asks vaggie
Max answers " you are on earth, in the land of the living, and you are all fictional characters in an animated web toon"
Everyone looks at max in shock, Charlie and vaggie have worried faces, husk looks startled, Angel dust has a sad face, niffty has a face of fear, and alastor hasn't broken his smile but has the eyes of a worried man.
Everyone says/ yells out "WHAT!"
Max says " I know, it freaks me out too"
" if we're in the living world, where the hell are we?" Asks vaggie, completely freaked out.
" the thing is, that the hotel has fallen in the back pasture of my house, in Hawaii ." Answered max.
" wait, so along with being transported to a world where we are all animated characters, we have also managed to get transported to the state of hawaii." Asks vaggie, freaked out.
Max answers " that's the basic events."
Charlie says "well, if it help's out, my dad might know how we got here."
Max gulps "holy shit, I forgot. Charlie's dad is Lucifer mange, but I don't know what his characteristics are aside from being a goofy dad, hopefully he knows what's going on"
All of a sudden, Charlie's dad appears from the bar.
Lucifer asks " did someone call me" in a fake, caddicarus-esque voice.
Max screams out "agh" and then throws a punch at Lucifer and says "not today, bitch"
Charlie says "max, calm down, it's just my dad."
Max replies " right, I'm sorry, it's just that I pulled out a fight or flight response."
Lucifer replies " it's ok, it was my fault anyway, you pop out of the bar, you accidentally scare some poor kid."
Max replies " oh, so you know about you, your daughter, and the others predicament"
Lucifer says " unfortunately, yes and I know what brought us here"
Max says " let me guess, unknown evil, crazy cultists,  some sort of inter dimensional fighting tournament ?"
Lucifer asks "what do you mean?"
Max replies " it was a plot point in the mortal kombat games."
Lucifer replies " oh, well anyway, it's not like that, but portals are spewing out buildings from different parts of hell, and they might be buildings that were on the hazbin hotel web toon" then says to himself " still weird about how I'm just a fictional character in a web toon."
Max then looks to the camera and says " that's just lazy writing"
Angel dust says " well, during the mean time why doesn't max show where we are for a bit, get us all situated "
" that sounds like a good idea, but if you want to bone me, I'm sixteen" said max.
Angel dust says " oh, wasn't asking for that, but thanks for telling us your age."
"Your welcome" said max
"Alright then, I say we should have some dinner, then relax and try to go to bed" says Charlie.
" alright, I'll make one of my favorite foods"
Max says, as everyone prepares for one interesting dinner.
(And that is the first true chapter of Hawaii hazbins. to be honest, I mainly made this for shits and gigs, but it might end up being fun for me to write, as I want to figure out what else  I could think of. Maybe a chapter inspired by fear and loathing in Las Vegas. That might sound interesting. Im sort of basing this plot off of a fanfic with a similar premise called the convergence by @thespaceguygamer , but I wanted to make a twist on the human in hazbin hotel story. Until next time,
~doomfan808)