Chapter 4: more portals

During the morning, max had his usual breakfast of Portuguese sausage and waffles. He always has them for breakfast as it usually tastes so good. Today, he decided it was a good idea to turn the the tv to the news.
On the news, there was a big amount of news about the buildings that were appearing on the state of Hawaii.
"Breaking news, strange new buildings have been appearing from portals in the sky, in random spots of land in town. The public is concerned as it is unknown who or what are inside the buildings. But one thing is for sure, it may change our way of life. Coming up next, is the weather report " said the news reporter.
" oh no, this is getting weirder than I thought" max said.
"Indeed" alastor said out of nowhere.
"What the? alastor, how did you get in here?" Max said in shock.
Alastor answered " oh, I just used the front door, but the picture show is right, considering the locations, there might be more places from that internet show we are from."
Max replies " I just hope everyone will be calm about the fact that fictional characters are becoming real."
"Alright, everyone will continue talking about it when you get home from your school" alastor says.
Meanwhile, a few more portals appear in the sky,  this time, a skyscraper with imp horns on it, and a mansion that was rather tall.
In the skyscraper, the i.m.p group, blitz, moxxie, Millie,and loona, were holding onto items that kept them safe while falling.
"Where the fuck are we, moxxie?" Yelled blitz, clearly mad at being teleported to where they are.
" I don't know sir, but it looks a lot like the living world." Said  moxxie.
" well, we still need to be careful here" said blitz, with caution in his voice.
Loona replies " that's gonna be a problem as our work office has landed in the human world, blitz!"
" oh, shit that is a problem, but we need to be safe, especially you, loonie." Said blitz
" well is everyone still okay?" Asked millie worryingly.
" we're all fine Millie, just a bit shaken." Said moxxie, putting Millie in a hugging embrace.
Loona then says " hey, dumbass, I think I know where we are."
"That's great loonie, now where are we?" Asked blitz.
" well, it smells like the ocean and flowers", loona gives a Whiff of the air, " we're in Hawaii."
Millie says " this is great mox, we've never been to Hawaii before."
Moxxie says " but we still need to be cautious, as we don't know what got us here"
" I guess we will find out soon enough" blitz says " I wonder what stolas is doing."
Then, across the street from the i.m.p building, was a rather big mansion where stolas Goetia was at the receiving end of his wife, Stella Goetia, who was yelling about their predicament.
"Where the fuck are we ?" Asked Stella, clearly mad.
" I don't know Stella, but it appears to be the living world." Said stolas.
"How the fuck did our house get to the living world?" Asked stella, pissed beyond comprehension.
" I have no idea, there must be some reason." Stolas said
"Well you better find out why or you are gonna be In a whole heap of pain." Stella threatened before leaving the room to smash more stuff.
Then, stolas's daughter, Octavia appeared from the hallway listening to Emo music.
"Ah, octavia, are you feeling ok after our house got sent here?" Stolas asked.
"Honestly, I'm a bit freaked out about what's happened" replied Octavia.
"Well, despite what happened, I hope we can figure out what happened." Said stolas, comforting Octavia.
Meanwhile, back at max's house, school ended and everything was "normal". While everyone else was doing their usual thing, max was lying in bed listening to the music he enjoyed.
The song max was listening to:

"Man, this song is groovy." Max said " i wonder if any more hazbin hotel places will start to appear."
Then, max's phone got a message saying about the new buildings coming from the portals.
"Huh" said max, " I wonder who I have to encounter this time."
And with that, he got up from his bed and went to the hotel to tell everyone.
Max told everyone " I just got some new updates about more buildings appearing from portals and I wanna know if you know about them because they appear to be from the other vivziepop web toon that I know as helluva boss."
Max then shows the hazbin gang the images of the i.m.p building and stolas's mansion.
"I don't know what the first building is but I do know that the other building is stolas Goetia's house." Said Lucifer.
"Oh, so you know about stolas's house" said max, " now the other building is the i.m.p office, and they are both major places in helluva boss".
Charlie asks " how are hazbin hotel and helluva boss connected?"
Max replies "they are both set in the Same World, so to speak."
Charlie says " that makes sense, we should probably tell each of them about our predicament."
"Noted" max replies " but if vox, Valentino, and velvet end up teleported here, valentino is going to get kicked up the arse."
"Understood" said Lucifer, " why don't we go and visit stolas's family and I.m.p tomorrow?"
Max replies " sounds like a plan, I mean I don't have school tomorrow because of the weekend"
Charlie says "alright then, we should probably prepare for the weekend"
"Alright," max said " but, if you want ideas for rehabilitation, I can think of using music as a calming tool"
" interesting," says alastor " maybe we can figure out what your taste in music is"
" well, the music I listen might not tickle your fancy, but it's nice to know, see you all tomorrow." Replied max politely.
After the chat, max and the hazbin gang had a dinner consisting of hamburgers and rice, max went to his house, took a shower, got into some bed clothes, and went to bed.
(And once again, I have finished another chapter. I might consider putting mini plot arcs for max to encounter characters from hazbin hotel and helluva boss. Considering the next chapter, I might as well have the hazbin gang go and explore the city of hilo town, with the helluva boss characters there as well. Based on how the plot is currently going, it would take a while for a chapter based on fear and loathing to happen, maybe a good while later. Hope everyone enjoys it as this is a part time thing for me, and I'm enjoying writing it for fun.
Until next time,
~doomfan808)