🦆🌌🟧🟩🔆 blood

WARNINGS: vampires

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: friends

AU: vampire

I TALK: bro I'm so obsessed with vampires it might actually be a problem 😭 anyways I'm back again 😍 sorry I haven't posted anything in like a whole month ✌ also this takes place in the 21st century

Y/N POV

          I sit at my table, eating my dinner and reading. After I eat I was gonna get ready for bed and then go to sleep. I was on call with my friend, Alex. My phone rested against an empty jar because we were on face time. "I'm just saying, if I practice the day before actually playing the tournament. I'll totally win" Alex claims as he shuts off his pc. He was talking about a minecraft event he was invited to.

"No, I believe you. I just don't think you'll win" I shrug and continue eating. I hold back a laugh when I hear him gasp. I flip to the next page in my book and ignore his shouting.

"I will totally win!" Alex huffs. I don't take my eyes off my book and he pouts. "What are you reading?"

"A book about vampires" I reply. I glance up at the phone and see he's went quiet. "What's wrong? Jealous I love vampires more than you?" I coo.

Alex rolls his eyes and laughs. "No, I just.. I didn't know you liked vampires" He giggles and smiles at me. He wore a sweatshirt with his hood up, his black beanie on his head. His hair stuck out from underneath the beanie and the hood. "Do you like vampires..?" He asks. I could the hesitancy in his voice, he seemed scared to ask such a question.

"I love vampires. Like, I know they'll probably murder me, but oh my god, what if one of was in love with me?" I ramble to Alex. I look down at my plate and notice it's empty. "But they aren't even real so I guess I have to love a human" I jokingly scowl at him.

"Right," Alex grins. He leans closer to his phone. "Do you wanna have a movie night together? I could come over to your place" He offers. I smile and agree with his offer. He runs his tongue across his upper teeth and stops when he bites down on his sharp canine. His teeth were the perfect kind of sharp, the perfect kind of pretty. "I'll be over soon" He hangs up.

I grab my phone and place it screen down on the table. Alex was pretty. I take a deep breath and stand up, I put my bookmark in my book and then grab my empty plate. I walk to the sink and place it on top of the dishes before walking back to the table and grabbing my phone. I make my way to my bedroom.

I open the door to my bedroom and set my phone on my nightstand, then I decide to change into some pajamas. From my own experience of walking to Alex's place, it took about twenty minutes to get there. He'd probably drive here though. I stare at myself in my mirror and fix up my hair a bit before I leave grab my phone and leave my room.