🐋🌌⬜️🟩🔆 flustered

WARNINGS: murder, flirting, swearing

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: friends (like a one-sided crush type)

AU: simpbur

CREDIT: sviiserax

I TALK: I have a very good idea for this so I hope it turns out good 😋 also this takes place in a college, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW BRITISH COLLEGE WORKS SO THIS IS WRITTEN OFF OF THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE OF AMERICAN COLLEGES

Y/N POV

                 "Ooh, Wil you shouldn't have" I coo at him, he embarrassingly looks to the floor, one hand on his neck and the other holding a notebook full of notes for our college course we had together. He had just gotten it back from another friend that was also copying his notes.

"I-It was for you.. come on. You know I can't say no to you.." He mumbles, passing the notebook to me and then sitting down next to me.

"Oh, of course. How could I forget--" I press my shoulder against his. "--you love me" I joke, chuckling when I hear him trying to defend himself. "Calm down, Wil. I love you too, but it's just a joke" I snicker. He stops rambling and nervously laughs.

"I-I knew that.." He clears his throat and goes to speak but I see Jared walking into the classroom and call out to him. I apologize when the teacher scolds me for yelling. Class was almost about to end, Jared came in late a lot.

"Jared!" I wave at him as he walks up the stairs and moves over to the seat in front of us. "How are you, today?"

"Pretty good" He grins and places a hand on his chest. "I got to see you so that makes it a perfect ten outta ten" He winks at me and then sits down.

"Ooh, okay" I lean back in my chair. "But, I'm so sorry Jared.." I throw an arm around Wil and slump against him. "I already have a man I love. Isn't that right, Wil?" I sigh and press my head against his shoulder. My whole tone told everyone it was a joke, it was obvious. "Wil?" I lift my head and look at him, me and Jared both stare at him with wide eyes when we see blood rushing down from his nose.

"What the fuck?" Jared worryingly stares at Wil. "You alright, mate?"

I search my bag and take out a pack of tissues, I slap Wil's chest with them, gaining his attention. "Here" I motion to the tissues.

"O-Oh, uhm. Th-Thanks, thank you, Y/N" He stutters out, grabbing the tissues from me and tearing the pack open.

Jared furrows his eyebrows and stares at me. I shrug. "Anyways, Y/N. I'll have you know that I won't get a bloody nose when you tell me you love me" Jared stares at me with a smug look.

"Hmmm" I tap my chin. "I don't care. He's the only man I'll ever love" I lovingly (and jokingly) sigh, wrapping both my arms around Wil's shoulders, leaning against him. "We'd look good together, no?" I laugh, Jared shakes his head.