🍷🟥🟡 not you

WARNINGS: swearing

RELATIONSHIP: friends

I TALK: I really liked that au people made that was like "what if Wilbur met ElQuackity?" So that's what this is 😍 COME ON WHO DOESNT LOVE IT?? also I know Wilbur has been back for a while now but whatever 🤭 OH and I'm writing the eggs as dragon children <3

WILBUR POV

            "Hey Phil!" I smile at him, waving my hand. Tallulah does the same and my heart melts at the sight, she let's go of my hand and runs over to Phil, even without speaking, you could tell she was happy to see him.

"Hey Wil!" Phil laughs, bending his posture slightly so he could hug Tallulah. "What're you guys doing here?" He asks, letting go of my daughter, she stares at me and points at Cheyenne, telling me where she was going, I giggle and nod as she runs off towards the other dragon.

"W-Well.." I nervously look around. "You know how I've been on tour," I prolong my words, trying to avoid my own question, he stares at me confused as he nods slowly. I sigh, giving up. "Have you seen Quackity anywhere?"

He grins. "Why?" He knew why. He smugly crosses his arms and looks up at me.

"Phil! I don't need to explain why! I just need to have a conversation with him! We are going to converse, like two normal men do sometimes when we would like to pass the time!" I ramble, scolding him for mentally making fun of me.

He laughs, but it lasts a short time. Something seems to make him stop, he sighs and looks down at the healthy grass on his front yard. I was confused, why had his attitude changed so quickly? "Look.. I-I've got something to tell you, mate.." He lowers his voice, stepping closer to me. "Quackity is.." He glances back at the kids to make sure they aren't listening. "Quackity was gone for about a week and after he came back he's been kinda weird.." He whispers to me.

"Weird how?" I squint, tilting my head up slightly. "Like how he normally is?"

"He's trying to kill the eggs, well-- he was like that before, but it was just empty threats. This Quackity actually goes through with it" Phil explains, I hum. "It's all been a bit hectic-- but I'm just saying.. maybe avoid being alone with him"

"Why? I wanna talk with him"

Phil lifts his head and looks up at me, his eyebrows furrowed. "Wilbur it's for your own safety, I'm saying Quackity is dangerous! He shouldn't be alone with anyone, he shouldn't be trusted--!"

"My Q--" I shake my head, fixing my wording. "Quackity isn't dangerous, the Big Q I know isn't dangerous, he's just full of empty threats, he's truly harmless" I scowl at Phil, I can tell he's taken aback.

"Wil I'm being serious!" He raises his voice at me, the kids turn but we were to deep in our argument. "Why can't you just listen? I'm trying to protect you. He kidnapped Dapper! He blew up a building and almost killed everyone! What is with you? Why do you want to see him so--"