🍷🌌🟦🔆 admiration 2

WARNINGS: swearing, mentions of knives, blood, wounds, vampires (😍), biting

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: stalkers

AU: vampire AU

I TALK: I'm to in love with this AU guys.. also let's just imagine you only turn into a vampire if your bitten on the neck 😋

        My father scolded me as soon as he saw no cross on my neck (its the first thing he looks for when he sees me)

        My father scolded me as soon as he saw no cross on my neck (its the first thing he looks for when he sees me). So now I'm sat down being forced to eat garlic while my father and his two friends gear up, getting ready to kill those two vampires I met two nights ago now.

"I mean, how stupid do you have to be to remove the cross?!" My father enters the kitchen again, shouting at me. "That thing was expensive and we have to go get it back, it was your mother's, y'know.. I'm not letting you lose that" He scowls at me, I scowl back. "Now hurry up and eat that last garlic clove and we can leave" He commands, tilting his head towards the front door.

I roll my eyes, doing what I'm told and then standing up. My father calls out to his two friends in the other room and then were all on our way, I'm (of course) in front so I can lead them to the vampires' house. My father wanted to kill them, it was his job after all. It was midday so I was sure we were gonna ambush them, I felt a little wrong and I hated myself for it, why the hell do I feel bad for the vampires?

"If I recall.. that's the house" I point to it. Me and my father walk up the stairs together, his two friends behind us, they were scaredy cats so I don't know why they took the job. My father grabs the front door handle, twisting it. It surprisingly opens, but I think it was because if any strangers were to break in the vampires could easily just kill them.

We all wander into the dark house, the curtains closed and the lights off. I look around for the cross until one of my fathers friends speak up. "That is one ugly bat" He chuckles, shining his flashlight at the bat hanging upside down on the ceiling. I look at the bat, I think it stares back. Suddenly, it flies at me, I go to scream but it just lands on my shoulder. "Awh, he's a sweet bat, maybe a baby" He comments. It was true, the bat was tiny.

My father walks over to me and smacks the bat from my shoulder, the three of us gasp out of shock. "Bat's cause diseases!" He yells at me. I rush over to the bat lying on the floor. "Leave it to die!"

"How hard did you fucking hit it..?" One of his friends mutter.

I crouch down and pick up the bat, seeing a bandage wrapped around its small leg. I coo and gently rub its torso, muttering small apologizes to it, I swear it smiles. I stand and look at my father. "I'm not gonna listen to you ever again if you keep hitting things other than vampires" I warn him. He mumbles something before turning around and walking down the dark hallway. The small bat rubs against my hand and I smile at it, I've never seen a flying animal be so cute.