🐏🟥🟪🔆 if you're free

WARNINGS: swearing

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: ex friends

I TALK: I actually really like this idea so let's see how this goes..

3RD PERSON POV

         It wasn't like he cared, why would he care about you? It was three years ago and it was old news. Schlatt sighs and takes his eyes off his phone, ultimately ending his staring contest with the woman's Instagram.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and squeezes his eyes shut as he leans against the cold airport wall. He didn't wanna be in LA, he hates LA. But Chuckle Sandwich needs its two hosts after the other "died". Schlatt would always rent a lime green tesla everytime he was here, but sadly he would have to pick it up tomorrow so for now.. his co host and best friend Ted would drive him to his hotel. He was only gonna be here for a week and he couldn't wait to leave. Schlatt's phone buzzes in his hand, he glances at the screen that had lit up from a new message.

TED
hey
I'm just outside
East of the entrance
Seen at 8:49 am

Schlatt opens the passenger side door of his friends pickup truck. "Hey, man" He smiles as he gets into the seat. "I already tossed my shit in the back" He quickly shuts down Ted's question before the man could even ask it.

"Got it" Ted nods, he takes the car out of park as Schlatt tells him the address of the hotel he'd be staying at, and Ted in response, brags and reassures he knows the way there and he doesn't: "need no GPS". "So, the filming of chuckle week is tomorrow, do you wanna go out and buy some stuff with me and Shae after we drop off your stuff?" He asks the new yorker. Schlatt shrugs and slumps against the window.

"Eh, I don't know.. jet lag, y'know?" He tries to avoid going outside in LA-- he always had the constant fear he'd see you walking around.

"Schlatt, you live in Texas.. the flight literally takes like.. an hour, you don't have jet lag" Ted catches him in his lie. "Is this about--"

"No" Schlatt responds before Ted finishes what he wanted to say, which also gave away that Ted was in fact, right. "It's not.." He adds, not allowing himself to look anywhere but outside.
Ted hums, glancing at his friend in the passenger seat, he grips the steering wheel tighter as a form of asking himself why he didn't find out sooner.. why he didn't find out how his friend felt about you?

"Fuck--!" Cooper trips and falls into the table, Travis and Ted both laugh as Cooper pushes himself back to his feet. "That wasn't funny!" He shouts at the two. Ted was the only one out of the three who wasn't high.. Noah was already asleep and Schlatt was out, all he had said before he left was: I'm gonna hang with Y/N, see you guys later.

"Hey, it was pretty funny Coop" Travis lies on the couch and nods his head. "Pretty funny, you were all like FuCk" he mocks his friends voice.

Before the arguing can continue, the front door swings open. All three of them look at the door, seeing a hooded man. "Oh, is that you, Schlatt?" Ted calls out to him.