🐏🟩⬜️🔆 suit&ties

WARNINGS: swearing, insulting, fighting

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: "enemies" (basically they hate each other)

I TALK: God I haven't uploaded on this in like 2 weeks 😭

Y/N POV

               "Do you have like.. any idea what this video is gonna be about?" I ask, turning my head to Cyr. We stood in a room with a ton of lighting and camera crew, both of us in suits (which everyone had to wear for the video we were about to film). I wasn't a part of OTK, but I was asked about joining and I said yes so I don't know when I'm gonna officially be announced but I have a suspicion that it's gonna be today.

Cyr crosses his arms and looks around the room. "Not at all" He shakes his head. "Probably something formal..? We are wearing suits" He gestures to our clothing before continuing. "It's probably some weird tea party video, don't worry"

I nod and stare at the door that opens. Emiru walks out, her suit jacket slung over his forearm. "Do you two know why Miz brought us all here and forced us to wear suits?" She lazily points at us with her pointer finger. We both shake our heads.

"No idea" I reply. She puffs out a breath and stands by my side.

"We're just waiting on Miz and Nick, right?" Cyr looks to the door Emiru had walked through before.

"Yeah, but I think Nick had to cancel-- I don't know if Matt replaced him or not" I answer his question, looking at the door with him.

"Ah, yeah. He said he was gonna stream instead" Emiru adds to my response.

The door opens and Mizkif walks in, counting us. "Three.. where's Schlatt?" He questions, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm right here, calm down" Schlatt appears behind Miz, they both walk in. "And you did not tell me she would be here-- bye" He spins around on his heel and walks out.

Before Miz can even try to get him to come back, I speak up. "It's not like I fucking wanted you to be here either, asshole!" I yell to him. His loud footsteps are quiet for a moment, before they return back towards the room. Schlatt pokes his head in and glares at me.

He didn't have a hat on so small strands of hair flipped down in front of his face from the force of shoving himself forward. He brings a hand up to his face and smooths his hair back. "Bitch" He spits out after a long silence.

I glare at him. "That's the best you could come up with--?"

"Anyways!" Mizkif cuts me off, also cutting off a fight that was slowly brewing. "Are we all ready?" He looks at the four of us, not waiting for a reply. "Okay, let's go guys!" He turns around and scoots past Schlatt, exiting the room.

The small camera crew moves out before us, which causes the three of us (Schlatt had escaped with Miz) to stand and wait for a few minutes.

But once they're all outside, we leave as well. One car was for the people who would be filming and the other was for the five of us. I glance to my left and see Schlatt and Matt helping one of the people who were filming, get their stuff in the car. Which gave me a chance to get shotgun (the passenger seat of the car).