🍷🌌🟦🔆 admiration 4

WARNINGS: swearing, vampires (😍), whatever that thing is yknow when Frankenstein got pushed back by pitchforks? Yeah that

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: friends

AU: vampire AU

I TALK: this is the last part 😋

Y/N POV

           "What are you doing" I stare at my father in horror as he lights a torch for his friend, holding a pitchfork in his other hand. I stand in the doorway of my house, now noticing a bunch more people gathering around with weapons. It had been two days since I last saw the vampires, a smile only tugged at my lips at the thought of them missing me.

"Killing those stupid vampires once and for all" My father scowls, dropping the match he used to light the torch, he squishes the fire out with his boot. "And you're coming with us!" He demands.

"W-Wait, can.. can we do this tomorrow? I'm-- I'm just so tired" I force a yawn. "Please?" I plead. I wanted to warn Alex and Wilbur before the whole town came knocking down their door.

My father rolls his eyes before turning to the crowd. "People! I have decided to change the date of the execution to tomorrow morning at dawn!" He announces, everyone groans in annoyance before walking off, some people tossing their torches to the ground and stomping them out. Once everyone is gone, my father turns to me. "You are ruining my reputation" He huffs, stomping past me and into the house.

I quickly run off, going to their house. What scared me even more is that they didn't even live far. They weren't safe. It didn't even take ten minutes to get there. I walk up the small stairs that led up to the porch. I knock on the door, standing for a moment before knocking again. I usually would be patient and not try the door handle but I was worried something had already happened to them so I grasped the door handle and twisted it.

I push the door open and peak inside the dark house, letting myself in. I close the door before walking further inside. I look around, I go to call out to each of them but a hand is clasped onto my mouth and two teeth hover over the skin on my neck.

"Alex, it's just Y/N" Wilbur appears from the dark hallway, I glance at him before looking at who was holding me. Alex let's out a sigh of relief before wrapping his arms around my neck and leaning against me, his head on my shoulder. "We're sorry.." Wilbur sleepily mutters, running a hand through his hair as he walks over to me. "People have been disturbing us for the past two days.." He leans down and wraps his arms over Alex's before resting his head on my other shoulder.

"We've missed you!" Alex chimes in. "Me more"

Wilbur scoffs under his breath. "Good for you-- anyways, Y/N.." He breaks away from the hug but keeps a hand on my shoulder that isn't occupied by a head. "We need to get out of here" He frowns. "Me and Alex" He reassures he isn't forcing me to follow them.