🦆🌌🟥⬜️🟩🔆 secret 2

WARNINGS: mentions of kidnapping, swearing, stockholm syndrome, mentions of forced isolation, kinda and definitely messed up 💀

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: obsessed stranger + victim (idk 😭)

AU: simpity

I TALK: sorry I'm obsessed.

Y/N POV

       Alex leans against the kitchen counter as he scrolls on his phone, one of his hands pressing harshly against the countertop as the other grips his phone. I mindlessly look down at the plate of eggs in front of me, I sat at one of the barstools, all alone. He had made me breakfast but I was to scared to eat it.

He loudly groans and slams his phone down on the counter. I flinch and lift my head to stare him. Alex stares at me, it was a blank stare. He's quiet. "What's wrong..?" I mumble, glancing at my food and then at him.

He walks out of the kitchen so he can reach me, I don't move. I already know what will happen if I try to run from him. "Do you not like the eggs?" He quickly grabs the plate, seemingly wanting to distract himself from something he saw on his phone. "Do you not like the eggs" He repeats when I don't answer.

"Oh, I.. I don't know.." I shrug, shrinking in my seat when I see his grip on the plate tighten, he walks back to the kitchen and dumps the eggs in the garbage. "I'm sorry" I apologize, watching as he drops the plate in the sink.

He huffs and turns his head to me, his eyes glare and make me nervous. "Why did you have to fucking sneeze. I mean-- my fucking god, Y/N. You couldn't have plugged your nose?!" He scowls at me, I look down. I feel his gaze stay on me, I shiver. "Look at me" He demands. I fail to listen, I was terrified of what he'd do to me, I began to cry at the thought of it.

"I'm sorry" I repeat, sniffling and wiping my tears away.

Alex apparently had walked back over to me, I hadn't noticed (to busy crying to do so). He spins my chair so my back faces the counter, his hands hold onto edges of the seat I sat on. He slouches slightly and stares up at me with a small smile on his face. "It's all your fault, baby.. I'm angry because of you. How does that feel? How does it feel to make the only person who loves you, angry? Does it upset you..?" His tone was so soothing but his words were killing me. I hesitate for a second before I nod my head. "Yeah?" He sarcastically pouts. "Oh, poor you.." He coos, lifting one of his hands and grabbing my chin. "Say sorry," He grins, glancing down at my sad lips before staring into my eyes again. "Say you fucking love me.."

My hands sat anxiously in my lap, one of my hands squeezing the fingers of my other hand. I swallow my sadness and sniffle, not able to wipe away my tears in the moment. Times like this make me scared of him, it reminds me that he had kidnapped me and I wasn't okay. But he loves me. He said so himself. "I'm sorry.. and, and I love you.." I say what he had told me too.

His smile falls when he parts his lips. I was scared. He stares back down at my lips. "That didn't sound true.. say it again.." He whispers, only watching my lips quiver. "Or.. if you don't wanna say it.. maybe you can show me, show me again.. kiss me" He laughs under his breath.

"Please don't hurt me.." I plead. He looks into my eyes, his eyes always looked tired and bored, the perfect eyes for a psychopath. Such pretty eyes.

He sighs and presses a kiss to my cheek. "Follow me," He slides his hand down to my own, he grasps onto one of my hands and pulls me off the stool I sat on.

"I'm sorry, Alex. I didn't mean to. I swear-- I-I don't want to leave! I wanna stay here with you!" I lie to myself, but in the heat of the moment, it was the most truthful I had ever said.

He stops gently dragging me, slowly looking over his shoulder before turning his whole body to me. "That's a good thing, sweetheart" He smiles, bringing a hand up to my jaw. "It's good because you're not ever fucking leaving me" He grabs my shoulders and drags me farther down the hall, I grasp onto the sleeves of his hoodie, because if I didn't, I would trip and fall onto the floor.

"Why are you acting like this?!" I cry out. "I said I wouldn't leave you, please.. please don't hurt me" I sob, my fingers gripping the cloth I held on to.

He opens a door and tugs my hands off him, pushing me into the room and walking in after me. I stumble to the floor, he crouches down next to me and shakes his head. "But you still made yourself known to the world.. that deserves a week's worth of no attention.. you're gonna stay here and write me an apology.. okay?" He speaks softly to me. He grabs my jaw with one of his hands, tilting my head up so I stare at him. "Oh, my sweet, sweet, girl.. don't worry, I'll still make you food.." He reassures me. He let's go of my jaw but I quickly grab his sleeve before he can back away. "Hm?"

"Please.. please don't leave. I need you, I need you please. I'll do anything, just don't leave me alone--" I frantically plead, my sobs cutting me off.

A small grin grows on his face. He clicks his tongue and grabs my hand, unlatching my fingers from his sleeve. He brings my hand up to his face, I let him control my hand. He lifts my hand, my thumb pushes against the corner of his lips. He smiles "You need me, don't you? You have no one, you only have me.."

I stare up at him, my eyes sad and dull. "I only have you" I repeat, nodding my head.

"I'll lower it to three days, but I still want an apology.. okay?" He calmly tells me, bringing his lips to my cheek bone. I shudder and nod again. He smiles against my skin. "Good, I'll be back with a pencil and paper.." He let's go of me and stands up, walking back to the door and grabbing the handle. I look up at him as he stares down at me with a loving gaze. "I love you" He sings to me.

"I.. I love you, too"

He loves me and I need him. I shouldn't have tried to escape, this wouldn't of happened if I didn't try to escape.

mak speaks!I liked this and then realized how messed up this stuff sounded, so I ended it early, it's only about 1100 words 😭 like I feel weird kinda posting it too

mak speaks!
I liked this and then realized how messed up this stuff sounded, so I ended it early, it's only about 1100 words 😭 like I feel weird kinda posting it too