🦆🟥🟩🔆 no-show showed

WARNINGS: panic attack, swearing, crying, fighting

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: friends that are hating each other rn

I TALK: I didn't know how to describe their friendship..

Y/N POV

         I pace around the single bathroom, hiding my face in my hands and completely failing to control my breathing. I stumble into the sink counter, placing my hands firmly on the edges of the marble and staring at my messy self in the mirror.

I wasn't one for public spaces, especially the ones where you had to say "excuse me" if you even wanted to take a step forward. Tonight was some streamer party, I never usually went unless I had a friend with me, but tonight I had no one. Alex turned it down before I even offered, saying: no, fuck those parties, only losers go. So I guess I'm a fucking loser to him. I also called him only a few minutes before and he didn't answer, he's probably out hanging out with other people, it's not like him having friends is the thing upsetting me, it's been a week since we last spoke, he's been ignoring me.

"Fuck.. fuck" I lift my hands off the counter. I look around the bathroom, running my hands against the popcorn walls, trying my best to calm myself down. As much as I hated him right now, Alex was the only person who could ever calm me down. I don't actually know how we ended up not talking, well he called me a loser-- but.. maybe all my repressed feelings are causing this. "Shit" I stare into the mirror again, seeing my horrible looking face. "..okay, okay" I turn on the sink, splashing water on my face.

I could still feel myself freaking out slightly, maybe I could just sneak out, slip past everyone and run. I decide that my option is the best choice, I dry off my hands with the hanging hand towel and then dry my face with my hands before grabbing my small clutch purse. I check myself in the mirror to make sure I didn't look like an absolute mess before I nod, take a deep breath, and open the door. I jump back slightly, staring at the man in front of me, his fist raised as if he was going to knock on the door, he wore a black suit and a black bucket hat instead of a beanie he usually wore. "Y/N" He nervously smiles at me, lowering his hands back at his sides.

"Quackity" I shove past him and speed walk away, I could hear his fast footsteps even over the loud talking and music.

"Come on! There's no cameras rolling.. what happened to calling me Alex?" He matches my pace and looks at me, trying to make eye contact.

"I thought you said this party was for losers" I cast him a small glare, nudging through the people in front of me, he tries to follow behind but can't get through the crowd. I grin as I hear him call out to me again, his voice growing distant and silent because of the music.

I make it to the doors, I grab the handle with one hand and before I walk out, someone grabs my wrist. "I didn't know you wanted to go until Sapnap told me.." Alex breathes out, I look back at him, then at his hand holding my wrist.