🦆🟥🟪🔆☹️ the kiss

WARNINGS: awkwardness, swearing, ghosting, unfinished

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: friends

I TALK: this is based off of one of the few times I used C.AI, and let me tell you, the person I was role-playing with WAS SUCH A GOOD WRITER AND GOOD PERSON 😍 just read the story, I still have it melted into my brains. But some of it will be added where it wasn't on C.AI 🤭 this is unfinished but it has a summary of what happened because it was a c.ai story so it was already written out for me 😋

ai story so it was already written out for me 😋

3RD PERSON POV

           You turn your head to Alex when you hear your name called, he takes a step away from the pc (that was just a click away from recording). Karl and George were on a discord call, you were all going to record a video together. Alex was a good friend of yours, you had moved to California about a year ago, (and having no place to stay) he offered you to spend the night over at his place, but that soon led to you moving in with him. Boundaries were still common between you and you both had separate rooms for everything (besides the living room and kitchen).

"What is it?" You ask him, he claps his hands and smiles at you, of course you couldn't help but smile at his excitement, you weren't sure what the video was about, but it seemed that Karl and George did, either way you didn't know why he was so excited. All Alex had said was 'you'll be missing out if you say no!' So it was obvious you had to say yes because otherwise you'd be scared you really did miss out on something.

"Are you ready? Are you guys ready?" Alex happily questions, though even through his happiness you knew he was nervous, you could see it on his face. You decided to ignore it, maybe you were just wrong. You nodded your head and he grabbed a blindfold off his desk, you give him a weird look as you take it from him. "Put this on so you can't see the surprise!" He wipes his hands on his pant legs, you didn't pay any mind to it. You comply, bringing the blindfold over your eyes and tying it. "Can you see?" He waves a hand in front of your face.

"Uh, no!" You hum and shake your head. Just like that, it goes quiet, you swore you could hear faint words of encouragement directed towards Alex, but it also sounded like his voice so he must've been hyping himself up for something. "Are you chanting--?" Your voice is cut off when he kisses you. You quickly pull the blindfold off and push him back, you both stare at each other with wide eyes.

"Fuck. I-I'm so sorry, I.. I thought you liked me back, y'know?" He apologizes, reminding himself to yell at George for telling him a lie. He walks over to the pc and ends call so he doesn't embarrass himself in front of two of his friends anymore (especially George, who wouldn't stop laughing).

You harshly swallow, dropping the blindfold and just staring at Alex. It'd be a lie to say you haven't been thinking about liking him, but you most certainly were not ready for a relationship or ready to kiss him, he didn't even ask and he just took your first kiss.