🐋🟧🟪🔆 weirdo 2

WARNINGS: secretive bullying

PRONOUNS: she/her

RELATIONSHIP: classmates

I TALK: forgot about this draft 💀

WILBUR POV

              "Wil!" My teacher calls me out in front of the class. My hand slips out from below my chin, almost making me slam my face on my desk. "What's so interesting over there and not over here?" She scowls at me.

"Uhh.." I glance around the room, my eyes stop on Y/N's, she was staring back like all the other kids. "N-Nothi-- I don't know.." I shrink in my seat, staring down at my notebook with random scribbles in it. "Sorry, miss.." I mutter to her.

Everyone turns back and she continues teaching. I grab my pencil and drag it against the paper, creating random lines. I try to focus on the teacher but my eyes hopelessly dart back over to Y/N. I can't believe I'm doing a project with Y/N! She's so cool, I think she must do something to make her face look that pretty, or maybe she's just naturally pretty. My mom says all girls are naturally pretty so Y/N probably just doesn't even need to do anything to get ready because she's already so beautiful. I like her eyes, I think she likes mine to because she was staring at them when we were working on the project together yesterday.

Sometimes I catch her smiling and it's like the coolest thing ever, I really like her laugh too. When she smiles and laughs at the same time, it makes me smile and laugh. I don't wanna be seen as weird though so I just quietly laugh to myself. I don't know how to describe a smile, but hers is definitely the prettiest one ever.

"Wil.." Ben whispers to me, he kicks my foot. I whip my head around and stare at him. Ben was my best-friend, he sits next to me in this class. "You're really red.." He points out, staring at my face. I hide my face with my hands and tilt my head down. Ben says I 'like' Y/N, which is totally not true. Yuck!

Just because I think she's the prettiest girl every doesn't mean I want to hug and hold her hand! Okay, maybe I do. Whatever--! She probably doesn't even like that I'm her partner for the project. She must complain to her friends about me.. I hope not.

The bell rings and we all begin to gather our things. I glance at Y/N a few times as I pick all my things up, Ben patiently waited for me. Y/N was usually out of this class first, but today she was taking longer than usual. "Come on, Ben" I walk away from him, he follows behind. I stand behind Y/N, her two friends stare at me before glancing at each other. "Uh-- h-hey Y/N!" I announce my presence. She flinches at the suddenness of my voice, she looks over her shoulder and sees me.

I watch her glance at her friends before smiling at me. "Hey, Wil!" Y/N replies. It was weird, whenever she talks to me, my face gets like, super hot, like the uncomfortable amount of hot. But I didn't really mind it because it was her who caused it.