《Ch 49 Nritya Bhawan》

Follow me on Instagram
ID: charm_bells631

DO COMMENT! I LOVE READING THEM! MAKES MY DAY

|Anvika|•

I was left flummoxed.

"My birthday?" I asked when the realisation dawned upon me.

"Happy birthday!"

I flinched hard when the loud sound pierced the silence.

Dia and Siddharth barged in our bedroom with a birthday cake.

My eyes wandered back and forth between my husband and others for a few seconds before a huge grin broke on my lips.

"Wish you a very happy birthday Kiddo." Siddharth bhai caressed my head. His heartwarming smile made my grin wider.

"Another year but the same forgetful friend of mine." Dia sighed dramatically coming forward.

"Shut up!" I countered back and she just chuckled  before giving me a bone crushing hug.

"I thought I asked you guys to wait downstairs." Adhiraj interjected with a narrowed gaze directed at Dia.

"And I think your jaw is healed. Want another one?" Dia countered back with a sickly sweet smile and Adhiraj's hand immediately went up towards his jaw and he caressed it closing his eyes for a moment as if he was reliving the pain. I chuckled at them.

"Let's go cut the cake!" Dia clapped her hands in excitement and pulled me along with her. We reached the living room where a two tier chocolate cake was placed on the glass table.

I sat kneeling across the glass table while Dia was busy clicking her pictures.

"It's so pretty." I exclaimed staring at my birthday cake.

Three of them chuckled at my response.

Suddenly my eyes were directed at the entrance of Serenity.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Dia asked with raised brows.

"No." I denied with an awkward smile

Of course, why would they be here? It's not like I am dying for Clarissa and Kiara to come here and greet me on my birthday like every other year. I do want Champion to come but after all the things happened that day it seems like a far cry. When I talked to Eric back at my house it was a different situation because abruptly they got to know about my wedding. But I am still not on talking terms with them.