《Ch 35 Stabbed》

•|Author|•

•|Author|•

Evening at the Rathore Palace

It was finally the wedding day.The marriage was getting started with Tamil rituals first and then the Marwari rituals will be followed.

The palace was decked up beautifully as the guests cladded in expensive fits graced the ceremony with their presence. The excitement was on peak as all the family members surrounded the area near the dias after welcoming Virat and his family, eagerly waiting for the bride.

Soon, the priest asked the bride to be called to the dias after doing the veneration with the groom.

Adhiraj stood there dressed in a cotton shirt and dhoti with a golden border as per the dress code for the men while the women were wearing silk sarees draped like the Tamil women wear them.

His eyes desperately waited for Anvika and she did appear on the grand staircase holding onto Arundhati's arm as she and Dia walked her down towards her parents from where they took her to the wedding dias.

Arundhati looked enchanted, her body draped in red Kanjeevaram silk saree, a lot of gold jewellery primarily family heirloom passed through generations and especially Nethi that Tamil brides wear on both sides of their central hair parting accompanied with gold bangles, diamond nose pin and necklaces in multiple layers.

Virat who was decked up in white silk dhoti and red kurta with a gold chain around his neck had sheen layer of tears in his eyes while Arundhati was grinning from ear to ear as soon as reached near him, she took his face in her arms and wiped the tears away making him smile.

The priest began chanting the mantras as the bride and groom sat side by side folding their hands with the holy fire burning in front of them.

Everyone was busy admiring how beautiful the couple looked and Adhiraj couldn't take his eyes off her.

When she woke up from her slumber he was right by her side with some food so that she could eat properly before getting busy. They had a meal together and then laughed at how Virat had entrusted him to find the person who had that fake moustache.

They didn't talk about anything more as soon Arundhati had called Anvika in her room to get ready and help her as well even though there was an army of beauticians lined up. Adhiraj made sure to talk about the thing Anvika was supposed to tell him after the wedding got over.

Anvika was about to look at him when her path was hindered by none other than Rudraksh.

"Hey there." He greeted her sweetly and
Anvika couldn't help but smile and greet him.

"So, As I said we will meet soon. I thought of talking with you at the bachelorette but you went all Jhansi ki Rani and I was scared." He said making her chuckle.

Adhiraj smirked to himself and went somewhere.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything to you." Anvika replied cheekily.