《Ch 13 Surprise》

🎵 Hurts so good

🎵 Hurts so good...

•|Author|•

Anvika's heart thudded against her chest as his hot breath fanned on her neck. She was not in a position to compromise his structure had her engulfed. His arms tightened around her waist every passing second trying to decrease the minimalist distance they had between them not even letting the air to pass.

His mouth had encompassed her right ear as his plump lips moved around her cartilage in a teasing manner. She was breathing heavily, crimson hues hit her cheeks and the blood rush didn't seem to stop anytime soon.

"Please." Her soft voice came out as a mere whisper as they breathed in sync. Adhiraj's condition was not different he had ecstasy flowing within him having his Aimee so close. He couldn't fathom letting go off her again. Her fragrance drove him to insanity yet it was the only thing which kept him sane.

She kept him sane unknowingly protecting him against the demons of his darkness.

"What is it Aimee?" He asked in a dulcet tone melting her as if he feared to scare her. He left her ear making her sigh in relief but it lasted for mere seconds as he nuzzled his nose along the length of neck.

"Ple-please." She stuttered pathetically and cursed herself for it but then somehow gathered her withered courage and spoke louder then before," Let me go."

Before she could even realize he had captured her ear again making her gasp in shock. He sucked onto it biting occasionally. His warm rolled skillfully as he tasted her. She was shaking because of its impact and would have fallen if not for his firm hold on her.

She let out gasps every now then tilting her head as he had no plan of releasing her anytime soon. Her struggle halted when he pressed her back against the wall.

Anvika tried to breath properly but all she did was gasps and looking at Adhiraj with her big brown orbs. He melted at her innocence as her lips quivered and she clung onto him for support.

He smashed his lips onto her devouring the sweet taste, the heavenly feeling coursed through their nerves as he wrapped his palm on the back of her neck pulling her more into him. As always she was intoxicated and this time finally she responded making his heart flutter with ecstasy.

A groan left his mouth in pleasure and satisfaction he had waited for this so long. Finally, she responded when he was showering her with his endless love. Their lips moved in sync, her hands which were earlier placed on his chest he guided them to encircle around his neck. She did as he wanted and Adhiraj pulled them even closer, tighter than before fearing to break this surreal moment by any means.