《Ch 14 He Knows》

It's going to be a long chapter

It's going to be a long chapter. Around 6300 words so buckle in. Exciting revelation coming up 😉

•|Author|•

Anvika was pacing back and forth in her cabin trying to call the sender of those bouquets whose message left her anxious and blissful at the same time while Evolet's pupils moved along with her boss's figure who's sudden mood change didn't go unnoticed by her.

She was confused to who this person was because he or she had the ability to change her brooding into smiles. Evolet out of curiosity and the dizziness she felt because of staring at Anvika decided to ask her.

"Who is it Head?" She asked only to click her tongue in embarrassment as it came out quite straightforward rather then a request.

Her pacing stopped making Evolet sigh in relief but for long as she still feared for Anvika being angry on her as she intruded in her personal matters but on the contrary she received a bright grin.

She was taken aback when Anvika took her in a bone crushing hug and spoke with glee," He is here Evolet."

She detached their frames and looked at her with glistening eyes.

"Rishu, my childhood bestfriend. He was the one sending flowers." Anvika grinned at her but then frowned.

"He is not picking up my call." She whined while Evolet couldn't believe at the sudden mood change by the Head who was literally showcasing childlike innocence which seemed so immaculate.

Evolet just passed her a small smile and decided to let Anvika venture on her quest to find her childhood bestfriend quietly walking out. She was quite contended witnessing Anvika happy after all the stressful days she had.

"That brat! Just let me get my hands on him. He deserves a good beating." Anvika spoke to herself probably scolding him in her imagination or maybe thrashing as well. She again dialed for him only to hear the recorded greeting of his voice mail.

She groaned in frustration and sat on her chair with an angry pout keeping her phone on the glass table when suddenly a message came up and she was quick to enough to check.

I know you are way too eager to meet me well who isn't? Ha!

So, don't worry we will meet soon but before that I have a few things to take care of here in London. Will come to you asap!

Yours one and only insanely handsome bestfriend
-R😎

"Brat!" Anvika grinned to herself.