《Ch 47 Paradise》

•|Anvika|•

|Anvika|

I was currently at Serenity rummaging through my things that we bought from my villa. It's been three hours since Adhiraj left for his important meeting and all that fiasco which happened back at my home.

I was standing in the middle of my new study completely clueless.

"Where should I start from?" I spoke eyeing the empty book shelves and sleek table.

The truth is that I am irritated and miss my husband.

Where is he? Didn't he tell me he will be back soon? So what if the meeting is important? He promised to help me out with all this stuff when he returns from his meeting but it's been a while.

Ugh! I guess I am losing it. I am getting ahead of myself. He did all of this and then headed for the meeting as well. His schedule is jam packed and so is mine from tomorrow. I have a video conference to attend in the evening.

Let it be. Both of us will be busy with our respective work so I should understand it. After all it's going to be for the rest of our lives.

Rest of our lives. Sounds so fascinating! I am glad I took the initiative and cleared out everything. He was brave enough to come upfront and make sure we have our happy ending by getting married so I should give my best to make it work as well. I feel light and surreal.

I was angry at him but his love for me is stronger than any other emotion. I will continue to tease him though.

Tying my hair in a loose bun as a few tendrils fell on my face I gathered the fabric of the saree resting on my shoulder and tied it around my waist.

"Let's do this!"

There is a lot of paperwork, files, journals, books and maps along with pens, my archaeology tool kit. The one Oran sir gifted me. I smiled at it and carefully placed it in the drawer attached to my desk.

I decided to get done with the book shelf first. Taking out the books I started arranging them in chronological order after all they belonged to the history genre.

I was all done with the history section and then picked up the geographical ones which will be followed by anthropology. I was placing the books on a high shelf when I felt heat crawling up my skin, as the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

I immediately turned around to find my husband staring at me leaning against the door frame with his eyes directed at my waist as I had tied the saree it exposed my bare skin for his eyes to savour not that I am complaining.