《Ch 2 Salvation》

Come on guys you didn't choose. Please do it now only some of you responded.

Blue or red. Vote your opinion.

IT'S IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

🎵 Shadow (My Name- Kdrama):you can easily get it onSpotify

Spotify.

▪︎|Author|▪︎

The water droplets fell on his sore and injured body making him feel relaxed as his tensed muscles seemed to ease. He removed the mask throwing it carelessly on the bathroom floor, he grimaced as the injury on his back burnt and pained. He cursed numerous times before taking the shower gel and rubbing his body clean. After he was done, he dried himself with the towel and opened the large drawer in his walk in closet which contained more then hundred same black masks, one of the symbol of his identity as the Mafia King.

The cotton swab was being rubbed on the deep wound on his back by the doctor who seemed to shudder in fear because of the man infront of him who didn't even flinched.

The guy was sitting shirtless with his muscular toned well defined structured body on display with black slacks perfectly fitted.He seemed in deep thoughts as he stared at the marble floor in nothingness. The mansion was quiet and dark just like his charcoal black eyes and aura. The middle aged doctor wanted to hurry and get out of the place as soon as possible treating the Greek God like but devil in disguise man.

After treating his back the doctor noticed dried blood on his face, he moved his arm to remove the black mask but paled when his hand was caught in a tight grip before he could remove the mask and unveil the face of his patient.

He didn't even glanced at the doctor as his voice came out gruff and thick, "Uscire [Get out.]"

"I just wanted to treat your face-

The old man didn't even complete as his stormy black eyes made contact with him as if warning him to say a word further ans he will dig a grave for himself. He scampered out with his suitcase and didn't even bothered to prescribe medicines or precautions he wanted to save his poor life.