《Ch 25 Reason Of His Existence 》

Hey there charmers!
Long time no see. Well my exams are coming up and I even got a bit lazy these days.
It's so cold out here.

I have got 184 followers in Wattpad. That's really crazy for me.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AS WELL
ID:- charm_bells631

I post snippets, reels of our favourite cast and SPOILERS. So kindly follow and support me as you always do.

Word count is 5587

As I promised you guys will be getting long updates only!

Consider it a gratitude from my side for always being there for me and never leaving my side.

I have request please post a lot of comments cause I love reading them.

Take care don't get sick and happy reading. As promised it's his POV along with hers and a surprise ahead.

•|Adhiraj |•

•|Adhiraj |•

I clenched and unclenched my jaw every now and then, time seemed to tick slower than ever. Each passing second I felt anguish seeping more into me, everything was hazy in front of me except her.

Her image was vivid in my mind, carved forever. Warm brown eyes twinkling with amusement, wavy curls bouncing whenever she talks, her plump soft petal like lips, honey like voice is such sweet symphony to my ears.

Her mere presence has become the reason of my fu***ng existence and I bloody can't do anything about it.

"Sir, your coffee." The stewardess's voice broke my trance and I whipped my head in her direction while she flinched. Her demeanor changed into a scared one as she stepped back her hands away from the trolly she brought to serve.