《Ch 38 His Salvation》

•|Author|•

•|Author|•

"You need to be stealth and be careful at the same time. The cameras are everywhere on the track through which we are able to see the race from a big screen but as soon as you will be halfway through the race track, you will cross a pole with a red mark from there onwards you will have ten minutes." Dia explained and Anvika listened to each and every word carefully.

"The pole from where the red mark begins till you reach another pole is a blind spot. The cameras can't capture the footage between the two poles and the time you will take to cross that area is ten minutes. During those ten minutes, you need to...."She trailed off with anxiousness coursing through veins.

"Interrogate him." Anvika finished.

"Please don't do anything stupid! Just threaten him with this." Dia forwarded the mettalic weapon in her direction.

"A gun. Dia do you really think that he will be scared of it? For God's sake he is in the Mafia such trivial things would be a piece of cake for him. I must stall time till Eric reaches here." Anvika declared.

"How was he? Did he get angry?" Dia queried cautiously.

"He was appalled." Anvika spoke remembering how stressed Eric was when he got to hear that she was going to fight against that bastard's right hand man alone.

"Take me with you!" Dia requested for the tenth time but her pleas fell to deaf ears.

"In case anything happens one of us needs to be here safe and sound to take care of this situation further." Anvika's words increased Dia's anxiety even more.

"Don't say like that you must come back! Alive! Safe!" Dia held her hands and clasped them tightly in her grasp. Her face was covered with the mask but her fish like black eyes were whirling with emotions.

................

"The car is in perfect condition!" Dia stared with a voice devoid of any emotions.

"Just....... just be safe." That was all she could muster up when Anvika nodded at her and then pressed padel when the green signal was reflected. Her head turned towards the guy Phantom, her rival and their supposed suspect.

The engines roared to life and the cars zoomed past a cheering crowd.

Present

Anvika's car instead of taking over Phantom stayed beside him as she made sure he won't be able to take over or zoom past her.