《Ch 26 Her Little Light》

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM ID:- charm_bells631

I feel like all of my chapters begin with an apology only. 🙄

Anyways, I apologise for being late but I was not well and couldn't complete the draft on time. So, i am sorry. ♥️

This is the last update before i go on a break for my exams and won't be back until January so please bare with me.

The chapter has Adhiraj and Author's pov.

Next might be in Anvika's. It depends. Ok?

Word count: 6151+

Happy reading!

P.S. Steamy Romance ahead😏

🎵 Chunari Chunari (today's song, play when directed.)

Announcement today's title is dedicated to my dear reader
@zeke 1801 she commented in the previous chapter and termed Kiara as Anvika's little light and since then i am really impressed by the new endearment.
So, thank you so much.

•|Adhiraj|•

|Adhiraj|

"It seems like a miracle that a banashee like you can pull off a dress as beautiful as this." Rishabh commented with a snicker looking at Arundhati who was flared up hearing it.

"You bloody buffoon!" She was glaring daggers in his direction appearing murderous.

"I would have clawed your eyes out if not for the henna on my hands because you surely don't need them. They appear faulty to me." She bit back at him with a spiteful tone causing everyone to laugh out of their wits while he seemed to enjoy it and continue to banter until Anvika's mom interrupted them.

"Look at you both! Chitra was right." She commented before settling down and glancing at Arundhati's hands which were being filled with henna.

"What was she saying!?" Arundhati asked.

"That you both must have been fighting like cat and dog." Her voice though cocky came out like honey to me as she reappeared after meeting the guests.

She looked so good in that green attire, I hardly kept my eyes off her. Simple yet magnificent.