《Ch 39 Unearthed Secrets》

•|Author|•

•|Author|•

Time ticked at a slow pace and made him think as if the whole universe wanted him apart from her.

But he was not someone who was going back down without putting up a fight and in his case it was not going to be a mere fight but a bloody war.

It was difficult for him to keep his sanity intact with each passing second, the thought of her leaving him again ravaged his insides like never before.

Anvika Dixit.

The brown eyed women who turned his life upside down. She made him see heaven as well as hell.

Oh....what a woman you are.

He clenched and unclenched his staring at the dark sky outside the window of the chartered plane. The exhaustion from all the celebration of the wedding and then the pain she caused took over him and he did sleep for a while but she didn't let him be in peace there as well. He  dreamt of her in his arms as they wandered around a beautiful landscape and suddenly he fell into a dark abyss and she went away from him.

Siddharth Singhania appeared like a tired and helpless man who lost in life after getting separated from his lady love and he tried getting her back by force but it only strained their relationship and might have erased the last ounce of love and respect she had for him. He decided to not force her any further but that didn't mean he won't pursue her. He turned gentle with her, Dia was not as hostile towards him as she was back in London after he threatened her with her brother's career.

She did not accept his advances but didn't reject them either because of how respectful he was with her. He was repenting his mistake groveling to win her back but what he heard back in Rajasthan shattered his last ray of hope.

Siddharth was all set as he stole one last glance at the mirror before leaving his suite and head towards the wedding area. He looked ready to make people drool over as of how dashing and handsome he looked.

The shine in his eyes said it all as he eagerly awaited for his Tigress. He knew she would look etheral and the best of all. Closing the door behind him, his feet clad in custom made shoes trudged on the carpeted floor of the corridor. Dia's suite was at the beginning of the corridor and he fastened his pace hoping to see her before anyone else did, praying that she didn't leave early for the ceremony.

He reached near the door and took a deep breathe before going inside excited as if a teenager going to meet his crush. He smiled to himself and was about to knock when he noticed that the door was slightly open. Siddharth furrowed his eyebrows but instead of going inside without notice he decided to respect and privacy and knock nevertheless. He wrapped his knuckles and before they could make contact with the wooden object hindering his way to her, Dia's emotionally void voice reached his ears.